- Name :grace
- Meaning :charming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For grace
- JianaJiana means that god is gracious. The person with this name have a special grace and blessings of god.
- VanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Gracious, a woman who is graceful to God for everything.
- ShreyaGoddess Lakshmi, Auspicious, Luster, Prosperity, Pratham, Shrestha, Beauty, Grace, Power, Brilliance, Dignity power, Another name for Saraswati, Sacred, A musical Raag, Auspicious
- RonavOne who embodies grace and charm, Aka. handsome, A person who is an embodiment of charm and grace
- RiaRich or from hadria, Gem, Goddess Lakshmi, Graceful, Singer, Spanish - Mouth of River, A variant spelling is Rhea, A short form of name Maria
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name