- Name :George
- Meaning :A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer; A Tiller of the Soil; Earth Worker, A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil, Earth Worker
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For George
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Lucaslucania,luke as a girl's name is pronounced loo-kas. transfer name and a variant of luke. popular in germany. director george lucas; actors lukas haas.,the man from lucania
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Anakinanakin as a young man by the name is of american origin and of the importance of anakin is the "great giant". invented the name of george lucas, the fictional character darth vader in the saga of the star wars films. the name may be related to the biblical name of anakim, or the surname annakin.,soldier,warrior
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- Augustaaugusta how to a girl's name is pronounced aw-cis-tah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of augusta is "great, magnificent". female august or augustus. after england, imported, german mother of george iii, literary: p. g. wodehouse is foppish hero bertie wooster had a terrible aunt augusta, can give you the name of a little intimidating connotation. popular in the uk at the end of the 19th century. century.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Georgiathe farmer, the land, the workers,in agriculture, women,georgia how to a girl's name is pronounced jor-jah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgia is "farmer". latinate feminine form of george. name of the fifth-century french saint. painter georgia o ' keefe.
- Georginafarmer,farming, female,female form of george,georgina as a girl's name is pronounced jor-jee-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgette is "farmer". diminutive of georgia; feminine, georg. it is also a simple way of georgian. probably influenced by king george i-iv, who reigned from 1714 to 1830, and its origin in scotland in the 18th century, when george became popular with the anti-jacobites.
- Rhaegarthe name of rhaegar is a name of children . rhaegar targaryen is one of the most glamorous, noble characters from george r. r. martin a song of ice and fire series... even though he was already dead, and more than a decade, as the books begin. the reader first to know, that robert and ned, the two enemies that draw a distorted picture of this striking man. among its many notable features? he is the uncle of daenarys targaryen, his essosi title khaleesi became the largest breakout name in the entire game of thrones world.
- Goranagriculture man,goran as a young man, by the name of slav and swedish origin, and the importance of goran is "mountain; bauer". from the well-known croatian poet ivan goran kovacic (20th century), who was born in lukovdol, in a mountain (gora) region of western croatia, from the second name is derived. göran or d. jöran (see jordan) is also the swedish form of george.
- GeorgetteThe person who works with soil, seeds and plants., The person who works with soil, seeds and plants.
- Lisbeththe name lisbeth is a girl names of german origin. lisbeth is one of the many abbreviations, isabel, that are used on your own. it is not only the name of the mother of the protagonist in george eliots novel, adam bede, but takes on a new and powerful image as the protagonist of " the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy. lizbeth is a different notation.
- Prescottclose up of a priest residence priest ' s house,prescott, as a young man by the name is pronounced press-scott. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of prescott is "priest' s cottage". the location, the name. one of the names of former president george h bush.,priest ' s cottage
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name