- Name :Gana
- Meaning :Lord Shiva, Flock, Troop, Multitude, Number, Tribe, Series or class, Crowd or multitude.
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Dhanishta (Ga, Gi, Gu, Ge, Gee)
Similar Names For Gana
- AganayaGoddess Lakshmi, Not to be killed under any circumstances, A name of the Hindu Goddess Lakshmi who was the goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity.
- NikumbhLord Shiva, A kind of croton plant, Pot like, Name of An attendant of Shiva, Name of one of skands attendant, A form of Ganapati, The strength of the Moon.
- MoreshwarMoreshwar or mayureshwar is one of ashthavinayaks (Lord Ganapati), Elephant headed God, The pleasing Lord. Also refers to the Lord Ganesha
- GanpatLord Ganesh, Lord of a group of close devotees, Who have reached the climax of devotion, Lord Ganesha, A variant of Ganapati, God of wisdom and Good luck
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name