- Name :Gail
- Meaning :Merry, lively
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gail
- Gaela gaelic person,gael as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name gael), is of french origin. the name could be a shortened form of the breton name judicaël, which means "generous leader," or an abbreviation of gwenaël (gwenn "white, fair, pure" and hael "generous"). it can also refer to one of the celtic peoples of scotland or ireland. as a respelling of gail is also the form of abigail.,gael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name gael), is of french origin. the french name gaël is a short form of breton called judicaël, which means "generous" leader". the name could also be a shortened form of gwenaël (gwenn "white, and hael "generous"), the name of a breton saint. the term was coined in english that is used to refer to the high lands of the celts of scotland. the scots term gaidheal is developed, probably, from the irish goidel, this can be attributed to the ancient celtic word gwydd, meaning "wild". sounds similar and can also be used as a respelling of gail, which is traditionally female.,the gaelic, irish,gaelic ancestry
- Galegale as a young man by the name (as the names of girl gale), irish, gaelic and old english origin, and the meaning of gale is "to the foreigners, joyful, happy". more often as a girl name, which is a form of abigail. the football players gale sayers.,pleasant, cheerful
- AbigayAbigay is the Jamaican version of Abigail. It means 'the joy or happiness of Yahweh' or father of rejoicing.
- Nimthe name nim is a girl name . the australian author wendy orr to put this name on the map, with its success to nim 's island' series of children's books, through an intelligent young man who lives on an island in the south pacific. abigail breslin played nim in the year 2008 a movie of the book. the players know nim as the name of an abstract mathematical name, a bit like mancala, while fans of the 80's, the trilogy of movies to take with ratatouille background on the secret of nimh.
- AbbigaleIts root is Hebrew origins which means joy of my father. Also its version of abbigail with suffix -e.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name