- Name :Gabriel
- Meaning :God is my strength, God is my strength
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gabriel
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Gabriellegabrielle how to a girl's name is pronounced akv-ree-ell. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of gabrielle is "woman of god, my strength is god". french is feminine, and gabriel, gheber "man", or gabar "strong", with, "god". tennis player gabriela sabatini; dressmaker gabrielle "coco" chanel; volleyball player, gabby reece.,god is my strength,god, who is the more courageous,the woman of god, power of god
- GavrielHebrew accent of Gabriel (God is my strength and power)., Hebrew accent of Gabriel (God is my strength and power).
- JibrailArch Angel, Archangel of Allah, Gabriel, The name of the most superior Angel. Jibrail means the equavalent.
- JibrilArch Angel, Archangel of Allah, Gabriel, The name of the most superior Angel. Jibril means the equavalent.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name