- Name :Erin
- Meaning :Beauty
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Erin
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- AaliyaExcellent, Highest social standing, Tall, Towering, the one who is excellent, and of high position who is supreme
- AaliyahExalted, Noble, Tall, Towering, the name means To Ascend, High, Lofty, Sublime, Highly Exalted, Tall, Towering, The High, Exalted One
- HavishLord Shiva, Sacrifice, One who gives offerings to God, Lord shiva, sacrifice, one who gives offerings to god.
- AnjaliHomage, Offring with both hands, One who joins both hands together in prayer, Respectful, Offering with devotion to God, A mode of worship by joining hands
- ArijitConqueror of enemies (Son of Krishna and Subhadra), Conquering Enemies, One who wins over all the demons, Son of Krishna and Subhadra
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name