- Name :Emilia
- Meaning :this name means to rival or emulate or excel.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Emilia
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- Emilianothis name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard., this name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard.
- Milianamiliana as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the miliana is "anxious". female emiliano.
- Eluanathe name of eluana is a girl name . eluana is a soft, italian names, that can be a good option for people who are tight names such as elena and emilia, but they are in the search of something a little more unusual. eluana is the evidence of that beyond the few well-known makers, gianna and angelina, there are hundreds of attractive italian name worth considering.
- Milianothe names of miliano is a name of children . one of the fastest rising young man by the name of 2017, miliano can be seen as a cross between fashion unisex namespace of milan, and all of maximilian/emiliano family.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name