- Name :Dante
- Meaning :Divine comedy, Divine comedy
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dante
- Francescafrancesca as a girl's name is pronounced fran-chess-kah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of francesca, "the french". italian form of frances. it has been given, from the 13th century, in honor of st. francis of assisi. the most famous institution was the beautiful francesca di rimini (13th century), daughter of giovanni da polenta, count of ravenna. dear ones, the story was told by dante in hell", as well as in other literary works and a symphonic fantasia of tchaikovsky.,free,french, free,from france or free man,the woman of france
- Dontedonte ' how to a young man by the name pronounced dahn-tee, dahn-tay. it is of italian origin, and the importance of donte ' is "sustainable". donté is the variant phonetic dante. this form is very popular among afro-americans.,a permanent,firm, persistent,
- Countthe name of conde is a name of children . nobility name as the duke and the count seem to form a minitrend: actor danny bonaduce with your child's name, count dante jean-michel valentino. to hit that. or stop: do not.
- Rupheothe name rupheo is a name of children . virgil's aenid, ripheus is the "most fair" of all the trojans. dies in defense of troy. dante and boccaccio in the hero. chaucer calls it rupheo, a possibility, with a spirit of sound. in the year 1991 is peter pan-inspired hook, rufio was the leader of the lost boys.
- Danteadantea as a girl's name is pronounced don-tay-uh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of dantea is "sustainable, permanent way. female, of dante.
- Jonteof the jonte gorges, as a young man by the name is pronounced " jahn-tay. it is of american origin. variant of jon combined with the favorite end-sound of dante.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name