- Name :Berna
- Meaning :Bear, Courageous, Brave Like a Bear, Strong Bear
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Berna
- Dinodiminutive of names with the suffix-dino,dino how a young man, of the name, pronounced dee-no. in italian and spanish origin. bit of form at the end of names like bernardino. also a diminutive of dean. movie, producer dino delaurentiis.,different
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Baruchbaruch as a name of children delivered at the bar of appearance. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of baruch is "blessed". biblical: one of jeremiah, baruch the scribe, the scribe-secretary. american philanthropist, bernard baruch.,blessed
- Lourdessteep slope,french names of lourdes,crown of laurel,lourdes how to a girl's name is pronounced loor-des, loordz. it is of french origin. the location, the name. miracle of healing attributed to the place in france where the virgin mary allegedly appeared in 1858, a young man who later honored as the saint bernadette. the actress-singer madonna chose the name of his first daughter, was born. dancer lourdes lopez.
- Nardobear brave,tuberose, as a young man by the name is pronounced nar-doh. it is of italian origin, and the importance of the tuberose is "strong, tough". shortened form of a name such as bernado and leonardo.
- Pygmalionthe name pygmalion is a name of children . the name of a legendary sculptor in greek mythology, fell in love with a statue of a beautiful woman, which he had carved in ivory. there have been many adaptations of the story of pygmalion, including notable pieces of jean-jacques rousseau and george bernard shaw.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name