- Name :Atley
- Meaning :From the Meadow, From the Meadow
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Atley
- Wheatleyfrom the field of wheat,wheatley, as a young man is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of wheatley is wheat-field. the location, the name. the football players tyrone wheatley.
- Tyronehe was born of the yew,which came forth out of the land of eoghan, land, owen,land, land,tyrone how a young man name is pronounced ty-rohn, ter-tohn. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of tyrone is land of eoghan. name of one of northern ireland's county, the irish tir eoghain. the name has become famous, such as the name of a child given mainly by the actor tyrone power, sr and jr. the football players tyrone wheatley.
- Zilphazilpha as a girl's name is of hebrew origin. biblical name revived in the 18th century, but always unusual. children-author zilpha keatley snyder.
- KeatleyThe name means Shed Town, mostly used as a surname, The name means Shed Town, mostly used as a surname
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name