- Name :armen
- Meaning :arms like a girl " - a name (such as young people, the name of the poor). armenian name, of unknown origin.,armenian
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For armen
- Atticusatticus as a young man by the name is pronounced in a kiss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of atticus is "from athens". the name of a famous roman writer, who lived in the last years (109-32 bc) of the roman empire. he is sometimes considered the first "publisher" because he had slaves to copy important contemporary works, such as the letters of cicero. literary: the name of the scout ' s the father of harper lee's novel "to kill a mockingbird". it is also the name of the fifth-century armenian church.,attica,attica,the man, the attica,the region of attica
- Shumaylah(The first woman in Islam who wore colored garments, Wife of al-abbas and she was also the first to prepare perfume, Again the daughter of Ali bin Ibrahim was a narrator of Hadith), First woman who wore coloured garments and perfume
- Gaiaearth,the mother earth,of the earth,gaia, a girl name is very gay-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of gaia "the earth". mythology: the goddess of earth, wife of uranus and mother of the titans. saint gaiana (fourth century) is an armenian saint.
- Litalita, as a girl's name is pronounced lee-tah. it is of latin origin. originally a diminutive of extension. also the form of alida. also the way of carmel. also the shape of the carmen. also the shape of elita.,man,of course
- Luzfull of light,light,light, as a girl's name is pronounced looz. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of light is "light". also (armenian) "moon". bible: an ancient name of the city of beth-el. also a reference to the virgin mary as "our lady of the light". also in the form of lucy.
- Zaventhe names of zaven is a name of children . an unknown member of two syllables, ending in - n of the school of fashion boys' name (and with a fresh z-first boot), zaven is an ancient armenian name of uncertain origin. there are two historic leaders of the church, specifying the name, one of 4. of the nineteenth century and the beginning of the 20th century. century. other notable bearers turkish writer zaven biberyan, lebanese talk show host zaven kouyoumdjian, and chess zaven andriasian.
- Sugarthe name sugar is a girl name . call your daughter sugar, but only as a term of endearment. his real name has to be something, almost anything.
- Zabelthe name zabel is a girl's name is of armenian origin. the handsome zabel -- or your frenchified variation zabelle -- was the name of a 13. century ruling queen of armenia. in these modern times rules of new the name of isabel of castile and elizabeth, zabel a fresh and lively spiders.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name