- Name :Anson
- Meaning :The son of God; he is very strong and a famous bearer, The son of God, he is very strong and a famous bearer
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Anson
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- AnsinEnglish - Son of Agnes; Son of Ann; A variant of name Anson, English - Son of Agnes, Son of Ann, A variant of name Anson
- Hansonhanson is a name of children of scandinavian, german and danish origin, and the importance of hanson is "son of hans". song of brothers taylor, isaac and zac hanson. also the shape of the anson.,son of john,son of john
- Jangod is merciful,god is merciful,jan as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name jan) is very yahn, jan. it is the dutch, the danish, slavic and hebrew origin, and the importance of jan is "god is gracious". variant of john. see also janson. painter jan van eyck, jan vermeer.,jan as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named jan) is manifested jann. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jan is "god is gracious". feminine of john. as a girl's name, is also a short form of janet and janice. author jan morris. also the shape of jane.
- JohansenA Scandinavian version of Johanson, meaning 'son of Johan'., A Scandinavian version of Johanson, meaning 'son of Johan'.
- Jansonjan ' s son,janson as a girl's name is pronounced jan-zen. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of janson is "son of jan". in the first place, as the name in the 20th century.
- Ansoniaansonia as a girl's name. female of anson. possibly means "son of ann" or "son of the divinity". it is also a combined form of ann and sonia.
- JensenScandinavian - Son of Jens; Son of Jan; A variant of Janson, Scandinavian - Son of Jens, Son of Jan, A variant of Janson
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name