- Name :Alec
- Meaning :defender of mankind, defender of mankind
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Alec
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- AleksOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alec and Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alec and Alexander
- DuggaBengali Dialect for Mother Goddess Durga; Variant of name Durga, Bengali Dialect for Mother Goddess Durga, Variant of name Durga
- MaleceFrom The Woods; A variant of name Melissa which means Bee, From The Woods, A variant of name Melissa which means Bee
- Scotlandthe name of scotland is a maiden name, of scottish origin. kim basinger and alec baldwin, daughter ireland opens the display of the names of scotland, and now that it has been chosen, kourtney kardashian's daughter penelope name -- in honor of pope scott disick -- scotland is secure, appear on other birth certificates. you can scotlyn far behind?
- AlekoOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alec and Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alec and Alexander
- GucaunoGuncauno starts in Native American dialects and signifies \"one who falls like a bird\", Guncauno starts in Native American dialects and signifies \"one who falls like a bird\"
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name