- KrithvikAlways Happy, Joyful, Glad, Delighted, Blessed by Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- DityaAnswer of prayers, Another name for Lakshmi, A name of Goddess Durga. It means answer of prayers.
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- KanishkAn ancient king, Small, A king who followed buddhism, The meaning of the name is An Ancient King
- AtharvaThe first Vedas, Lord Ganesh, Knower of the arthara Vedas, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- DivyanshPart of the God, Part of the divine light, Gods own divine, Part of Divine, Spiritual Wisdom, Religious, Pious
- SanayaEminent, Distinguished, Born on saturday, First Ray of the Sun, Praise-worthy, deserving of admiration
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- RitvikPriest, Timely, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- AyanThe pathway to the Sun, Arabic - Time, Era, Sanskrit - Halting, Name of Lord Ganesh, Urudu - God's Gift, Persian - Inspiration
- PrayanIntelligence, Supreme Intelligence, Excellent Brilliance, Most knowledgeable, Very Clever, Smartest
- EvaLife, Living one, Variant of eve, In the bible eve was adams wife and the first woman, Alive, Auspicious news, life or living one.
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- AabirGulal, The word aabir has the meaning of Fragrance, Scent, Aroma, in Hindu aspect aabir means Gulal or color
- AarshBright, Hero, Truthfulness, Dominion, Crown, Pure, Worshipped, Divine, Crown, To gloat, With regal dignity and power
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- AgastyaName of a sage, One who humbles even the mountain, Name of a Sage , A derivative from Agasthya which represents the star of Canopus
- DakshithLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni, Name of Lord Shiva
- JianaJiana means that god is gracious. The person with this name have a special grace and blessings of god.
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- AaditriHighest honor, Goddess Lakshmi, aaditri is another name of Goddess Laxmi, the person who brings wealth and prosperity
- PranavLord Vishnu, The sacred syllable Om, Kind of musical instrument, An epithet of Vishnu, Son of nighna, Grandson of ananutra and brother of shatrajit, Very much fresh or young, Epithet of Shiva, Phonic sound for sacred syllable Om, To make a humming or droning sound
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
Explore More in Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter