- AtharvaThe first Vedas, Lord Ganesh, Knower of the arthara Vedas, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- DityaAnswer of prayers, Another name for Lakshmi, A name of Goddess Durga. It means answer of prayers.
- KanishkAn ancient king, Small, A king who followed buddhism, The meaning of the name is An Ancient King
- DivyanshPart of the God, Part of the divine light, Gods own divine, Part of Divine, Spiritual Wisdom, Religious, Pious
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- RitvikPriest, Timely, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- AgastyaName of a sage, One who humbles even the mountain, Name of a Sage , A derivative from Agasthya which represents the star of Canopus
- PrayanIntelligence, Supreme Intelligence, Excellent Brilliance, Most knowledgeable, Very Clever, SmartestADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT
- AyanThe pathway to the Sun, Arabic - Time, Era, Sanskrit - Halting, Name of Lord Ganesh, Urudu - God's Gift, Persian - Inspiration
- DakshithLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni, Name of Lord Shiva
- EvaLife, Living one, Variant of eve, In the bible eve was adams wife and the first woman, Alive, Auspicious news, life or living one.ADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT
- SanayaEminent, Distinguished, Born on saturday, First Ray of the Sun, Praise-worthy, deserving of admiration
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- VedSacred knowledge, Riches, Precious, Four philosophical scriptures underlying hinduism, A sacred text in Hindu religion.
- AabirGulal, The word aabir has the meaning of Fragrance, Scent, Aroma, in Hindu aspect aabir means Gulal or color
- JianaJiana means that god is gracious. The person with this name have a special grace and blessings of god.
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- RudraFearsome, Name of Lord Shiva, The terrible, God of storms, Thunder and lightning, Lord Shiva's consort
- AaditriHighest honor, Goddess Lakshmi, aaditri is another name of Goddess Laxmi, the person who brings wealth and prosperity
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- AdhritWho does not need support but supports every one, Lord Vishnu, Independent, Supportive, The One who Don't Need Any Support but Supports EverythingADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT
Explore More in Baby Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter