- AnishkaWho has friends, No enemies, One who has only friends, The one who has no enemy and is the friend
- JiyaHeart, Sweet heart, Sweatheart, This is the name of blessings and fortunate. They are the loved ones of the whole family.
- KavyaPoetry in motion, Poem, Laden with sentiment, Worth, Learning, Foresight, With the qualities of a sage or poet learning, Kavya means Poetry in the motion, a Poem
- IshaniConsort of Lord shiva., Close to God, Name of Goddess Durga, Goddess Parvati, Ruling, Owning (Wife of Lord Shiva)
- AashritaSomebody who gives shelter, Goddess Lakshmi, One who has taken refuge in the Lord, One who seeks shelter in abode of God, One of many names of Goddess Laxmi
- VanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Gracious, a woman who is graceful to God for everything.
- NiharikaDew drops, Bunches of star, Nebula, Misty, The milky way, The one who looks very attractive.
- ShreyaGoddess Lakshmi, Auspicious, Luster, Prosperity, Pratham, Shrestha, Beauty, Grace, Power, Brilliance, Dignity power, Another name for Saraswati, Sacred, A musical Raag, Auspicious
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
- TavishiThe name of Goddess Durga, Courage, Divine, Strength, Bravery, Virgin, River, Name of Goddess Durga
- KritikaName of a star, Well starred, From the Nakshatra Kritika, A cluster of stars in constellation, Sic sisters from hindu mythology
- AarushiDawn, Red Sky in the early morning, First rays of the Sun, Flame, Bright, Life giving, First rays of the sun, Bright, Brilliant and Radiant rays of Sun, Early morning Sunshine
- ReevaRiver, A star, Agile, Quick, Another name for Kaali and the river Narmada, One who guides people like a river or a star
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- AayushiOne with long life, Long-lived, One who is blessed with a long life, Blessed with healthy and happy life for long years
- RitviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven, Lady Indian priest, right guidance, scholar. The one who has completed Vedas.
- SiaGoddess Sita, White moonlight, A handsome woman, White doorvaa grass, Arabian Jasmine, Candied sugar, One who is victorious, one who won
- RitikaJoy, Of truth, Generous, A small flowing river or stream, Truthful, A joy that the truth brings
- AkshitaPermanent, Can not be broken easily.secure, Saved, Guarded, Wonder Girl, permanent or constant
Explore More in Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 100 Adorable Hawaiian Names For Baby Boys
- 40 Popular Serbian Baby Names For Boys And Girls
- 50 Edgy and Rugged Baby Names for Boys
- 500 Baby Boy Names That Start With H
- 50 Cool 3 Syllable Baby Boy Names
- 50 Bird Names For Your Gorgeous Baby Girl
- 70 Elegant Names for Baby Boy
- 60 Weird And Strange Baby Girl Names That You’ve Ever Heard
- 50 Unique Boho Baby Boy Names
- 50 Popular Native American Baby Names for Boys
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter