Check out our alphabetical list of 35389 Medieval English Baby Girl Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AnayaWithout a superior, God has shown favour, Without a Superior, Look Up To God, Hebrew - God Answered, God was gracious, A variation of Aniya,
- AahanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, The name aahana has the meaning of someone like Angel, someone sweet and charming like rose it also means First sun rays
- SamairaEnchanting, Protected by God, Guardian (Celebrity Name: Karishma Kapoor), A compagnion in the converations led at night
- JishaThe person having the highest feelings for living, the meaning of this name is person having high level of feeling and passion for living. Highly optimistic , artistic nature and have love for nature.
- IraA devoted one, Tender, Woman of magdala, To be present in latent, United, Noble (Celebrity Name: Amir Khan)
- AaradhyaWorshipped, Blessing of Lord Ganesh (Celebrity Name: Aishwarya Rai), To be worshipped, To be accomplished, To be made favorable, To be adored and respected
- NiyaA desire for something, Purpose, Bright, Lord Hanuman (Son of Anjani), The aim or desire of something
- MirayaDevotee of Lord Krishna (Celebrity Name: Priyanka Gandhi), Name of Lord Krishna's devotee, A variant spelling is Meera
- AadhyaFirst power, Goddess Durga, First, Unequalled, Perfect, The earth, Another ornament, aadhya means the The first power, the Beginning, it is also an another name of Goddess Durga
- SiyaGoddess Sita, White moonlight, A handsome woman, White doorvaa grass, Arabian Jasmine, Candied sugar, A woman sho always wins
- DityaAnswer of prayers, Another name for Lakshmi, A name of Goddess Durga. It means answer of prayers.
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- SanayaEminent, Distinguished, Born on saturday, First Ray of the Sun, Praise-worthy, deserving of admiration
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- EvaLife, Living one, Variant of eve, In the bible eve was adams wife and the first woman, Alive, Auspicious news, life or living one.
- JianaJiana means that god is gracious. The person with this name have a special grace and blessings of god.
- AaditriHighest honor, Goddess Lakshmi, aaditri is another name of Goddess Laxmi, the person who brings wealth and prosperity
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Medieval English Baby Girl Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 60 Cool Elf Names for Baby Boys and Girls
- 60 Best Baby Girl Names Inspired by Disney Characters
- 70 Old Fashioned Names for Baby Boy
- 80 Aztec Baby Names for Girls and Boys
- These 35 Bollywood Couples Have Chosen The Most Beautiful Baby Names Ever!
- 50 Edgy and Rugged Baby Names for Boys
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 50 Really Beautiful Long Names for Girl Babies
- 500 Baby Boy Names That Start With H
- 50 Most Popular Russian Baby Names for Boys
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter