Check out our alphabetical list of 3260 Indian Girl Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- JishaThe person having the highest feelings for living, the meaning of this name is person having high level of feeling and passion for living. Highly optimistic , artistic nature and have love for nature.
- MirayaDevotee of Lord Krishna (Celebrity Name: Priyanka Gandhi), Name of Lord Krishna's devotee, A variant spelling is Meera
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- SanayaEminent, Distinguished, Born on saturday, First Ray of the Sun, Praise-worthy, deserving of admiration
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- JiyaHeart, Sweet heart, Sweatheart, This is the name of blessings and fortunate. They are the loved ones of the whole family.
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
- KavyaPoetry in motion, Poem, Laden with sentiment, Worth, Learning, Foresight, With the qualities of a sage or poet learning, Kavya means Poetry in the motion, a Poem
- ShreyaGoddess Lakshmi, Auspicious, Luster, Prosperity, Pratham, Shrestha, Beauty, Grace, Power, Brilliance, Dignity power, Another name for Saraswati, Sacred, A musical Raag, Auspicious
- NiharikaDew drops, Bunches of star, Nebula, Misty, The milky way, The one who looks very attractive.
- AarushiDawn, Red Sky in the early morning, First rays of the Sun, Flame, Bright, Life giving, First rays of the sun, Bright, Brilliant and Radiant rays of Sun, Early morning Sunshine
- AashritaSomebody who gives shelter, Goddess Lakshmi, One who has taken refuge in the Lord, One who seeks shelter in abode of God, One of many names of Goddess Laxmi
- RitviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven, Lady Indian priest, right guidance, scholar. The one who has completed Vedas.
- TavishiThe name of Goddess Durga, Courage, Divine, Strength, Bravery, Virgin, River, Name of Goddess Durga
- DitiIdea, Splendor, Radiance, Brilliance, Beauty (Wife of the sage Kashyap), Beautiful daughter of Daksha
- AayushiOne with long life, Long-lived, One who is blessed with a long life, Blessed with healthy and happy life for long years
- AgamyaKnowledge, Wisdom, A beautiful maiden who has the zeal to learn and gain knowledge and wisdom about everything she lays interests on.
- ShrikaGoddess Lakshmi, Sun child, Bright Sun, Respect, Richness, God, Radiance, Diffusing light, God Lakshmi, Money, Bright light, Fortune, Beauty, A sound of a small whistle and a name of bird
- KhushiHappiness, Smile, Delight (Celebrity Name: Sridevi), Khushi name means She is Pleasure and Happiness
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Indian Girl Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter