Check out our alphabetical list of 272 Hindi Baby Girl Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AadhyaFirst power, Goddess Durga, First, Unequalled, Perfect, The earth, Another ornament, aadhya means the The first power, the Beginning, it is also an another name of Goddess Durga
- ReevaRiver, A star, Agile, Quick, Another name for Kaali and the river Narmada, One who guides people like a river or a star
- KritikaName of a star, Well starred, From the Nakshatra Kritika, A cluster of stars in constellation, Sic sisters from hindu mythology
- RitikaJoy, Of truth, Generous, A small flowing river or stream, Truthful, A joy that the truth brings
- AadyaFirst power, Goddess Durga, First, Unequalled, Perfect, The earth, Another ornament, the word signifies the first, Mother Earth, it is also the name of Goddess Durga
- NayonikaBeautiful eyes that induce magnetism, One with expressive eyes, The one with the magnetic or attractive eyes
- NarmadaOne who arouses tender feelings in others, River Narmada, She who gives pleasure. Name of an Indian river
- TriyaWalking in three paths, Young woman, Liar, Tu-huhr, Enlightening, The third or the walking on three paths
- GrihithaGoddess Lakshmi, Accepted, Girihitha is the name of Goddess Lakshami. The Goddess of fortune.
- GrishmaWarmth, Kind of season, People who have deep leadership abilites and ready to fous on large and importat issues.
- GreeshmitaHeat, Greeshmita is a feminine, Girl's name of Hindi origin. The meaning of the name is Heat. Greeshmita is a name mostly used in Hindu religion.
- GurleenIn serve of teacher, Gurleen collaborated with two words guru and leen. Guru means master or lord and leen means absorbed. So gurleen means person who is absorbed in the guru
- MinalPrecious gem, Stone, In Hindi it means a precious stone. In native American it is the name of a fruit.
- PustiConfirmation, Healthy, Possessor of all wealth, Nourishment, Endorsement, One of the forms of the Devil
- HashiniPleasant, Wonderful, Happy or full of laughter, An Apsara or celestial nymph, Pleasant, Wonderful, Happy or full of laughter,
- ShalakhaGoddess Parvati, A javeline, Dart, An arrow, A ruler, A domino, A pencil, A sprout, Small stick, Needle, Name of consort of sage Dhananjay, A name of the Goddess Parvati
- GurpreetLove of Guru, Gurus Love, Gurpreet collaborated with two words guru and preet. Guru means master or lord and preet means love. So gurupreet means the love of lord or master
- AakruthiShape, Structure, just like aakrit has a meaning of appearance or shape, the person who is unmoldable but is in female sence
- NavdeepLight, The ever new light, New lamp, The sweet smell of a pack of fundip mixed with a new flame, The lamp who will be fresh forever
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Hindi Baby Girl Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter