Check out our alphabetical list of 1234 Greek Baby Girl Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- JianaJiana means that god is gracious. The person with this name have a special grace and blessings of god.
- BethsyBethsaida is a place mentioned in the New Testament of Greek and,or Hebrew origins meaning "house of fishing." Jesus was said to have performed miracles here.
- KayanaOld Greek - Pure, Torture, A variant form of Kay, Kayanna is a spelling variant, Keeper of the Keys
- AlondraIt is the meaning of a bird. A short form for the name "Alejandra." The Spanish word 'alondra' also takes the meaning, "Lark."
- AnessaHebrew - God was gracious, God has shown favor, Pure, Chaste, Grace, It is a variation of Anna,
- AstaArrow, Weapon, Old Greek - Star, Like a star, Latin - August, dignified, holy, A variant of name Astera
- CoralSemi-precious sea growth often Deep pink, Red, A beautiful plant growing in the sea, that is used to make ornaments and jewellery
- ApoloniaFeminine form of Apollonis which is derived from Greek name Apollo which means Strength, A variant spelling is Apollonia
- AneshaOld Greek - Pure, Chaste, Holy, Pious, Kind, Good, A varaition of Agnes, Celtic - Hunger, Lamb, One
- JovianneOld Greek - Zeus, Majestic, Hebrew - Yahweh is gracious, Yahweh is merciful, A variant form of Joviana
- AdoniaPhoenician - Lord, Ruler, A female variant transcription of Greek name Adonis which means beautiful
- AneeshaAffection, Feeling, Imagination, Direct knowledge, Sentiment, Emotion, Reflection, Meditation, Contemplation, Mental perception, Proof, Old Greek - Pure, Chaste, Holy, Pious, Kind, Good, A varaition of Agnes, Celtic - Hunger, Lamb, One
- AnyssaOld Greek - Pure, Chaste, Holy, Pious, Kind, Good, A varaition of Agnes, Celtic - Hunger, Lamb, One
- KatelynPhonetic form of caitlin - the Irish form of katherine. pure, The meaning of the name is She who is Pure
- KayannaOld Greek - Pure, Torture, A variant form of Kay, Kayana is a spelling variant, Keeper of the keys
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Greek Baby Girl Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter