Check out our alphabetical list of 89 Yoruba Baby Boy Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- TomoriYoruba term meaning we have seen a baby again., Yoruba term meaning we have seen a baby again.
- AdesanyaMy pains have been compensated with the arrival of this child., My pains have been compensated with the arrival of this child.
- ModadeolaA man wearing a crown of wealth or affluence., A man wearing a crown of wealth or affluence.
- ShoyebiA word used for wizards who wards off the evil., A word used for wizards who wards off the evil.
- ObasolapeYoruba term meaning God has made his wealth complete., Yoruba term meaning God has made his wealth complete.
- OlamilekanLord Shiva, one of the three major divinities in the later hindu pantheon., Lord Shiva, one of the three major divinities in the later hindu pantheon.
- AyodeleYoruba - Joy has returned ; A variant of name Ayotunde, Yoruba - Joy has returned , A variant of name Ayotunde
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Yoruba Baby Boy Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter