Last Updated on
Father’s Day is around the corner, and you must be putting in a lot of efforts to make your dad feel special on this day. If you’re looking to buy a nice gift for him and make a beautiful card for him, you will need the right words to convey what you feel for him. Getting the right words can be tricky, which is why we thought that you could use some help. We bring you some inspirational quotes and messages that you can use to wish you dad a Happy Father’s Day! Have a look at some great Father’s Day wishes and greetings!
Father’s Day Quotes From a Daughter
Are you a daddy’s girl? Here’s how you can let your dad know how special he is to you.
- Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.
- My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.
- Husbands may not look at us as their queens, but fathers always look at their daughters as their little princesses.
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of the song. — Unknown
- My father always tells me that I am growing up real quick. But no matter how tall I get, I will always look up to my father for who he is.
- Where other fathers might take their sons to a football match, I am a proud daughter whose father takes her shopping.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. — Michael Ratnadeepak
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life. — Marinela Reka
- I know my father is a great husband. Because he treats my mother just the way he treats me – with love, care, and respect.
- I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. — Unknown
- No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.
- The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.
- To her, the name of father was another name for love. — Fanny Fern
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father. — Unknown
- A girl’s first true love is her father. — Marisol Santiago
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father. — Unknown
- The love between a father and daughter is forever. — Unknown
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. — Ben Sirach
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. — Unknown
- My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. — Liza Minnelli
- Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad. — Unknown
- When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back. — Linda Poindexter
Father’s Day Quotes From a Son
The bond that a father shares with his son cannot be explained in words. Although a daughter is a daddy’s little princess, a son is the reflection of a father. If you want to let your father know how proud you are of him, take help from these special quotes!
- Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love. — Unknown
- A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you. — Dimitri, the Stoneheart
- Each time my father has put me down from his arms, he has picked up my crying sister. This is who he has taught me to be.
- When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don’t know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.
- Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.
- Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.
- My father is a man of a few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the right lessons for my life.
- A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone, and pass them on to the coming generations.
- I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.
- A father is more powerful than the He can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.
- For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.
- Becoming a dad is one thing—being a dad is many things. — Steve Chapman
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers. — Jackson Browne
- Forget Batman: When I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my dad. — Paul Asay
- I may not think my father is right until I grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.
- My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be. — Cher Lloyd
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it. — Clarence Budington Kelland
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. — Sigmund Freud
- No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child. — Abraham Lincoln
- A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. — Emile Gaboriau
- Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man. — Frank Pittman
- Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end. — George Strait
Happy Father’s Day Wishes From a Daughter
Wishing your father on this special day needs to be as heartfelt as possible. Here is how you can make it happen.
- I love you, daddy. You are the brightest star in my night sky, a sparkling constellation in my galaxy, and the twinkling star that shows me that he is always out there for me. Thank you so much for being the wonderful man that you are.
- You are the role model that I always look up to, daddy. Everyone keeps telling me that superheroes don’t exist, but they haven’t met you yet. You take care of so many things and yet find the time to love me. Thank you so much, daddy.
- Happy father’s day to my lovely dad. It has been many years now and you keep saying that I am growing up quickly and I will be a woman soon. No matter how old I get, I will always be your little girl, daddy.
- Thank you, daddy, for all the times you stayed up late for me. For all the times you showered us with love and care. For all the wonderful moments you shared with us. For everything that you have taught us. I will always be happy to see you.
- Everyone keeps telling me that I look like my mother. But I want to tell them that as wonderful as my mother is, I want to grow up to be like my father. I want to be like a strong and wonderful person that he is. Thank you for being a wonderful daddy to me, daddy.
- You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy Father’s Day!
- I feel very safe with you in my life, father. You are the armour I never had because I know you will always protect me no matter what. Thank you for being there for me, daddy. Now and always.
- I can see why mommy loves you so much. You are a wonderful man, a loving father, and a great human being all around. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Have a wonderful day, daddy!
- I could have given you gifts and flowers and chocolates and cakes but I know that you love the smile on my face the most. And that is because the smile appears every time I see you. Happy Father’s Day!
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
- My father may not be the sun or the moon that can illuminate the entire sky. He is a fireplace who can keep me warm even in the coldest of the nights.
- Not every father can give his daughter endless hugs. Our hugs will never end, even when we move apart. I love you, daddy.
- I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. – Unknown
- I miss being with you on Father’s Day, but I’m thinking about you and hoping you and have a great day.
- My father might hold my hand for a little while when I get married. But he has held my heart for all these years, and will always hold it for more to come.
- You have been there through all my highs and lows, but have always made me believe like I could soar!
- No matter how many years go by, daddy, I’ll always be your little girl who loves you with all her heart!
Happy Father’s Day Wishes From a Son
Here are some father’s day wishes for dad from a son.
- When anybody asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I tell them that no matter what I become, I want to be a man like my father. Happy Father’s Day, dear daddy.
- Thank you, daddy, for teaching me to not be afraid of failure. Thank you for not helping me when I fall, but teaching me to dust off and rise again and continue moving ahead. You are the best. Love you dad.
- Every time I read comics, I wished that I had a superhero in my life. Now I know I always had one ever since I was born. You are the hero I will always look up to, daddy. Happy Father’s Day!
- You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
- I don’t wish to be a star that shines bright at night. I wish to be like my dad who is a candle that makes everything light up at home. Happy Father’s Day!
- I cannot tell you how much I love you, dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy.
- Every time I am happy, the first person I think of is you because you’ve made me happy. And every time I am sad, the first person I think of is you again. Because you can always make me happy. Love you dada.
- Dear Dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that I don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy Father’s Day!
- Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
- Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. I love you, Dad!
- You made growing up fun. Thanks, Dad, for all your love!
- Happy Father’s Day, daddy! Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.
- You have a heart of gold, daddy! Thank you for teaching me what’s important in life!
- The older I turned, the more I realised that you have always been right, father.
- Dear dad, you know very well that I like Batman, and Superman is cool too. But I don’t really want them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day!
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the love and happiness you bring into our lives. Happy Father’s day!
Father’s Day Messages From a Daughter
If you’re away from your father and can’t surprise him on Father’s day, don’t be sad. You can always send a sweet message to him. If you’re looking for some ideas to get started, take our help!
- Hey Dad! I know I am not there at home to make your day special, but I am celebrating it here. You and mum are always with me. Happy Father’s Day, daddy!
- Thank you for believing in me daddy, always. Knowing that you trust me and believe in me, helps me immensely. I know I can face anything if I have your support! Happy Father’s Day, dad! I love you!
- Dad, thank you for being there for us, always. I know, nobody will love me as much as you do.
- Dad, that’s the thing about you. You taught me so much without saying a word. I want to be like you. Love you, dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.
- Happy Father’s Day, daddy! I know you love me the most and that I know I am your favourite child.
- Happy Father’s Day from afar to an amazing dad. Miss you, daddy!
- I miss being with you on Father’s Day, but I’m thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
- Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. Thanks, for raising me the way you did. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful dad!
- Hey, daddy! I know I am not there with you on your special day. But I will make it up to you. I will bake a cake and we will relish it just the way we did in my childhood. Happy Father’s Day to the best man in the world!
- For everything you say and do, you’ve touched my heart in every way. A very Happy Father’s Day from your darling daughter!
Father’s Day Messages From a Son
Here are some messages that a son can send to his father on Father’s Day!
- I feel loved, I feel cared for, and I feel blessed. And that’s because of you, dad. Happy Father’s Day, daddy!
- You’re a great dad and you’re a wonderful friend. Thanks dad for being there for us, always!
- You’re a natural at this ‘daddy’ thing. I am lucky to have you as my father. Happy Father’s Day!
- I wish I grow up to be a person like you. But more than that, I think I want to be a father like you. You’re an amazing father, daddy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- You’re doing a great job, daddy. Look at me, daddy. See, you have raised a wonderful son.
- Sending love and thanks across the miles to the best dad ever.
- Dad, you are my inspiration. I hope one day, I could be a father like you. Happy Father’s day from a new father!
- I wish I could be there in person to remind you in person how much I love you, Dad.
- Happy Father’s Day to an amazing father. Love you, daddy. Happy Father’s Day to you!
- Thanks for teaching me some of the best things I know, daddy. I would have learned everything from you had I paid more attention. But I was just a kid back then! Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you dad for working as hard as you do every single day to provide for us. You always ensure you make time for me when you’re back home from work and I love spending time with you. Have a fabulous Father’s day!
Wishing your dad with great father’s day sayings can help you convey your deepest emotions in a better way. But no words can ever replace a tight hug and a sweet kiss to your dad. Show your love in all ways possible and let your dad know now and forever that he is loved and cherished a lot.