These tissue paper flowers will not only help your child’s development and keep him busy but also brighten up your home!
Tissue Paper Flowers
You will need
- Tissue Paper
- Paper 20cm x 30cm
- Adhesive tape
- Take one green coloured 20cm x 30cm paper and start rolling it. Roll it until it forms a stick and glue the end with an adhesive tape so that it doesn’t come off. This will be the flower stalk.
- Take 4 tissue papers. You can take any coloured or white tissue papers according to your preference. Keep them one above the other in a pile and start folding them in a ‘fan’ shape (like the pleats of a saree).
- Now, fold in half to mark the centre. Now take the stalk of the flower you made in step 1 and wrap it around the centre. Use adhesive tape to fix its position.
- Next, spread and separate the tissue papers
- Spread each and every layer of the tissue papers carefully and properly.
- Tada! That’s it! You can even make a bunch of these tissue paper flowers and put them in a vase. It’ll make for a beautiful piece!
Level Of Difficulty
Apart from enhancing their creativity, this activity will also help develop your child’s fine motor skills!
This Will Be Fun Because…
Unlike real flowers, you can keep them with you forever!
Fun Tip: Make a bouquet of flowers and gift it to your teacher!