The Best Super Bowl Recipes Are Right Here
If you are like the Drummonds, a football-loving family, Super Bowl Sunday is definitely a lot in your home, irrespective of the teams you play. The great thing about the day is that everybody will have fun as there are countless options for tasty, super bowl food ideas, including super bowl appetizers, big meals, dessert, super bowl finger foods, and more. In the future, you will find plenty of bite-sized snacks, sandwiches, and main dishes that will make you happy. There are also some recipes to dine with, a lot of cozy foods like a large pot of chilli and crunched beef sandwiches to keep your football squad full. And it’s time to have fun with Super Bowl desserts when you are finished!
Amazing Super Bowl Snacks and Appetizers
Every host wants to ensure first that they have the best appetizers for Super Bowl to start the night. This includes delicious dishes, fries cooked in ovens, super bowl dips in addition to the traditional food. You will have to prioritize saving super bowl desserts for all of these incredible bites. Below are some of the amazing super bowl snacks and appetizers recipes in details:
- 2 lb. frozen potato tots
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 cup of finely grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Total Time Taken – 35 minutes
- Toss the tots with chilli, coriander, cumin, and cayenne. Heat the air fryer to 400°F. In an air-fryer basket, place the tots in one layer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the half tots to a small platter and sprinkle half with cheddar. Top with leftover tots and cheese, and then melt for 30 seconds with aluminium foil. Serve straight away.
2. Enchilada Crescent Ring
Forget the tortillas – this golden flaky ring of crowned dough has an enchilada crispy chicken filling.
- 2 1/2 cups of chicken
- 1/4 cup sliced and drained pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup jarred red enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 sliced scallions, green and white parts separated
- Kosher salt
- Non-stick cooking spray for greasing the pan.
Total Time Taken – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium dish, add the chicken, enchilada sauce, jalapenos, chilli powder, cumin, garlic, white scallion, and 1/2 tsp of salt and stir together.
- Cover the back of a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll out the two dough boxes, then split them into sixteen triangles. In the middle of the prepared baker, put a 5-inch ramekin. Place the triangles in a loop around the ramekin so that the short sides of the dough meet the ramekin, slightly overlap, and the point ends face outside (it should look like a giant sun).
- Divide the chicken blend into the shortest ends of the ramekin triangles. On top of the chicken, sprinkle Mexican blend cheese. Then add the Jack slices of pepper. Remove ramekin. Take hold of one of the triangle’s pointed ends and fold it over and over to protect the tip below the lower lip (the dough will not cover the filling completely). The same process is to be followed with the rest of the triangles (there will be some gaps where you can see the chicken mixture).
- Bake it for 25 minutes till it is golden brown and the cheese melts. Apply some butter in the dough and sprinkle on the greens with scallion. Allow 15 minutes to cool. To shift the ring onto a tray, use a spatula. Serve with thin whipped cream and salsa.
3. Nachos Supreme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- kosher salt
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack
- 1 can drain black beans and 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos.
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 diced avocado
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- sour cream, and hot sauce for drizzling
Total Time Taken – 50 minutes
- The oven needs to be heated at 425 degrees and place foil paper and a baking sheet. Over medium flame, heat oil in a large skillet. The onions are to be cooked for 5 minutes. Then add beef and cook until the beef has grown soft and no more pink for 6 more minutes, and drain the fat.
- Season with garlic and taco, add salt and cook for another 5 minutes until the beef is well browned and crisp. Now add the beans and water and mix together in the pan.
- Add half of the beef chips, half of the cheese, half the black beans, and half of the pickled jalapeños. Repeat the layer again.
- Bake for 15 minutes to get the cheese melty.
- Decorate tomato, green onions, avocado and cilantro. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce.
4. Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
This is basically a spinach salad with white cheddar, fontina, or provolone.
- 10 bacon slices
- 1 block of soft cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lb. spinach chopped and squeezed
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 sliced and toasted baguette.
Total Time Taken – 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cook bacon for around 8 minutes in a big saucepan over medium heat. Drain and cut on a towel-lined paper tray.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sweet cream, garlic powder, and pepper together in a big bowl and season with salt and pepper. Fold the spinach diced, sausage, parmesan, and mozzarella 3/4 cup.
- Sprinkle the remaining one-four cup mozzarella in a bakery tray. Heat it for 30 minutes until it is golden and sparkling.
- Serve with crostini.
5. Hawaiian Roll Sliders
Hawaiian rolls are a buttery pleasure. These sweet rolls, made famous by the Hawaiian King, are baked goods made popular by Portuguese immigrant bakers in the early twentieth century in the state of Aloha.
FOR CARAMELIZED ONIONS –
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large sliced onion
- Kosher salt
FOR POPPY-BUTTER TOPPING –
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 cloves garlic and 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
FOR SLIDERS –
- 12 mini Hawaiian rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 lb. deli-sliced ham
- 1 lb. sliced Swiss cheese.
Total Time Taken – 55 minutes
- To caramelize onions: Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium flame, then add onions and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, sometimes stirring until caramelized and jammed, for about 25 minutes. Let it cool a little.
- Preheat oven to 350°.Mix sugar, poppy seeds, garlic, and Worcestershire in a medium dish.
- To make the sliders: Divide the slider bun in half and put the bottom halves on the breadboard. Spread mayo on an even layer of slider buns on the bottom layer, then top half the ham. Spread on the ham and sandwiches with honey mouth and onions. Brush dressing on the tops of browns before all browns are covered.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until it melts, and the buns are golden. Serve immediately.
6. Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup and 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley.
Total Time Taken – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Two cups of mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, parmesan 1/3 cup, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes blend together in a big tub. Season with salt. Move the blend to a bakery with 9x-13″ and spread the sauce over the pizza. Top with 1 cup of pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Halve the balls and roll them in, put them on top of the dip.
- Whisk oil, garlic, and parsley together in a bowl. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 spoons of parmesan and brush on biscuits.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes till the cheese melts and biscuits turn golden, then cover it up with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving for 10 minutes.
7. Fried Chicken Wings
These fried wings of chicken are too simple to make and are delicious. Please ensure they cool off for a minimum of an hour. It helps the taste well and makes it super crispy. Be sure to dip them into your favorite sauce.
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and vegetable oil for frying.
Total Time Taken – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Clean the wings and pat dry. Put the wings on top of the cooling rack, then season with salt and pepper on both sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix and stir the flour, spices with salt and pepper in a small dish. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Heat 2″ level of oil until shimmering (approximately 350°) in a big pot over medium heat. Work in batches, roast the chicken for 8 minutes until they are golden and fried.
- Drain on a lined sheet of paper towel. Serve hot.
8. Champagne Jello Shots
- 1 cup champagne or sparkling wine
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 3 envelopes of unflavored gelatin and Sanding sugars.
Total Time Taken – 10 minutes
- Sprinkle cooking spray into the molds (plastic cups, mini muffin tins, or silicone ice cube trays).
- In a cup, mix 1/2 cup of champagne and ale of ginger. Add the gelatine and leave for a couple of minutes (this softens the gelatin).
- Heat the liquid for 3 to 4 minutes over medium-low heat. Do not allow it to boil as you just want to melt the gelatine.
- Remove the remaining champagne and vodka from the heat and stir in it.
- Pour in molds, chill for 2-3 hours (or overnight).
- Take off molds and dip in sanding sugar until about to be served. Serve with festive toothpicks.
9. Jalapeno Margarita
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup triple sec
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1½ cups Blanco or silver tequila
- 1 cup lime juice (8 limes)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2 lemons)
- Kosher salt
Total Time Taken – 15 minutes
- Pierce the jalapeno pepper with the sharp paring knife in 8 to 10 places and cut it into half lengthwise, leaving the seeds and the ribs remaining. Place the jalapeno pepper, pour in the tequila, cover them with plastic wrap and leave it for 24 hours.
- Remove the jalapeno and put the tequila through a sieve in a pitcher to remove the seeds. Add the triple sec, lemon juice, salt, honey, and lemon juice. Immediately mix and use, or cover and cool for up to six hours.
- When ready to serve, fill six ice margarita glasses, pour over the mixture of margarita, or fill a mixture of ice and some of the mixture in a cocktail shaker. Serve ice cold.
10. Candy Skillet Cookie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup orange
- Yellow and brown M&Ms
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar.
Total Time Taken – 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients together like flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add butter and sugar to a second big bowl. Use a paddle attached mixer to beat for approximately 3 minutes until smooth. Beat with vanilla and eggs. Drain and beat the dry ingredients before they are mixed. Fold into M&M’s 1/2 cup.
- Cover a cast iron pot of 10 inches with a spray for preparation. Spread the batter into a jar with an offset spatula. Sprinkle turbinate sugar on top of the remaining 1/4 cup M&M. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until the cookie starts to pull out of the sides of the saucepan but is still tender.
- Cool for 30 minutes before shredding.
Getting up early on Super Bowl Sunday? These recipes are great and easy to cook in less time.