Last Updated on
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|4 People||10 – 15 Minutes||40 – 45 Minutes|
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, minced in food processor
- 3 tbsp (tablespoons) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 3 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp garlic and red chili paste
- 50 gm red bell peppers
- 20 g lettuce, for serving
- 2 g fresh cilantro/coriander stem, for garnishing
- 2 g mint leaves for garnishing
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat, no oil is necessary.
Add chicken, stir until thoroughly cooked.
Remove from heat, drain excess liquid.
Add fish sauce, ground chili garlic paste and lime juice.
Toss all together with cilantro, onion, mint, cayenne, rice powder.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Serve immediately over lettuce leaves or thinly sliced cabbage.
Garnish with cilantro sprigs and mint.
|Calories||238||Calories from||Fat 18|
|Total Fat||2.2 g 1%||Saturated Fat||0.3 g 1%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g||Cholesterol||10 mg 3%|
|Sodium||634 mg 26%||Potassium||379 mg 11%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4.4 g 1%||Dietary Fiber||0.7 g 3%|
|Sugars||0.9 g||Protein||34.0 g|
|Vitamin A||14%||Vitamin C||9%|
*Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
- 1 tsp olive oil can be added if chicken is drying out a little.
- Pork, or firm tofu for a vegetarian version, can also be used – just add soy sauce (or tamari as a gluten-free option) instead of fish sauce in the recipe.