Last Updated on
“We didn’t even realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh
This quote summarises human bonding so beautifully, doesn’t it? It also reminds us of the bond between siblings. That’s one of the reasons why we celebrate Raksha Bandhan. Traditionally, sisters tie rakhi (a silk thread) on their brothers’ wrists wishing them a secure and prosperous life.
Unfortunately, not all siblings can be together every Raksha Bandhan. But, they can use technology to the fullest! This Raksha Bandhan, surprise all your siblings with some beautiful rakhi quotes or heart-melting Raksha Bandhan messages from the ones we have recommended in the post below.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Kids
A meaningful Raksha Bandhan message can make siblings reminisce about all the good times they have had together. Try one of these Raksha Bandhan greetings to express your love and admiration for them.
Rakhi Wishes for Brothers
- I know you will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I ever received! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- We often disagree, fight and argue. But that doesn’t change my love for you. Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai!
- We are not together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very Happy Rakhi!
- Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
- I might not express my love for you often, but today on the occasion of Rakhi, I promise you that I’ll always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this special day, I want to tell you that I will always be there for you. I feel blessed to have you in my life; you are such a wonderful person. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you. Happy Rakhi, Bhai!
- Sending my best wishes and lots of love to you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Thanks for being an awesome brother, guide, and friend.
- You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me all the time. But, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. I love you, Bhai. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother like you. Happy Rakhi, Bhaiya!
- I may not always express my love for you and tease you a lot. But, my dear baby brother, on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I just want to say that I love you the most! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and a wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, dearest brother!
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true. May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health. Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan, dear brother!
- You mean more to me than any words can express. The countless memories I have with you are something I always cherish and appreciate. I don’t know what I would do without you! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I’m that lucky sister who can rely on my brother anytime. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear Bhai! May you stay healthy and happy, always!
- I never thought that you, the one who always teased me and cracked jokes, will be the loveliest person in my life. May this Raksha Bandhan make our bond stronger. Happy Rakhi, dear brother!
- Remember all the chocolates and sweets we devoured each year after the Rakhi ceremony? I am ready to visit you with all your favourite sweets and a beautiful string of silk. Can’t wait to see you, bhai!
Rakhi Wishes for Sisters
- This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On the occasion of Rakhi, I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- We might be poles apart, but I respect and love you. Sending my love and best wishes on Rakhi today. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Missing the fights and enormous love that we shared in our childhood days. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- As the years go by, the love between a brother and sister multiplies with caring and sharing. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I don’t need anyone else as long as you are by my side, sister. Thank you so much for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best sister a brother can ask for. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in every decision you make. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always!
- I have always confided in you, and you have always given me the freedom to do so many amazing things in my life. I wish our bond strengthens with each Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- You care for me like a mother. I cannot thank you enough for loving, supporting, and pampering me even. No one can be like you, my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan, dearest sister.
- You are a gem; I just pray to God to give you long life and abundant happiness. Thank you so much (sister’s name) for loving and supporting me throughout. I am very grateful to God for having you as my sister.
- Siblings can fight and argue, but they can never run out of love for each other. Sending some of that love and best wishes to you, dear sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of it. You are precious to me. May God bless you with a long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, (sister’s name), for tolerating me, keeping my secrets, and making my life beautiful. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are my best friend who has always been there for me. I know you will always be there whenever I need you. Thank you for all the love, care, and support! Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you, my sister, that no matter what happens, I shall always stand by your side!
- You mean more to me than any words can express. I cherish the countless memories I have with you. I don’t know what I would do without you! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sisters have a vibe nobody can match. Loving and caring for their families comes naturally to them. I am lucky to have you as my sister. May this Rakhi bring more happiness that stays forever and ever. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Buy me a rakhi in the colour of your dupatta this year. I don’t care what the world thinks, but I like matching my stuff with you, dear sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This year, let’s celebrate Raksha Bandhan differently. I will make the sweets while you buy me the most beautiful rakhi that represents the beautiful bond we have. This year, you add the colour, I’ll add the sweetness! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan messages can be made even more special by adding a quote to them. Here, we have a collection of Rakhi quotes worth sharing with your siblings to tell them how much the bond means to you.
Beautiful Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers and Sisters
Share some of these Rakhi quotes with your siblings and make their day! These beautiful lines on Raksha Bandhan include a mix of meaningful, philosophical, and even funny quotes.
- A brother is a friend given by nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult, and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. – Pam Brown
- A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much, not ourselves – a special kind of double. – Toni Morrison
- A sister is both your mirror and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
- Your parents leave you too soon, and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form. – Jeffrey Kluger
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. – Anonymous
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
- Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticise. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolise the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. – Pam Brown
- My brother has the best sister in the world. – Unknown
- Having a sister is like having a best friend, you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. – Amy Li
- Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love. – Chuck Danes
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart, tucked so close there is no chance of escape, of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. – Christina Rossetti
- Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other! – Anonymous
- Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore. – Hindu Proverb
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
- Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you. – James Salter
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C. Garretty
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
- The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other. – Anonymous
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother, and I found all three. – Anonymous
- You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing. – Anonymous
- What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. – Esther M. Friesner
- Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions. – Ugo Betti
- Any good news won’t be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister. – Anonymous
- I see a brother and sister, sitting over there together, fighting over a toy, they just can’t seem to see, their love shining through, with every smile that they bring. – Valerie Dupont
- Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life. – Suzie Huitt
- We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. – Erma Bombeck
- If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now. – Amaury Nolasco
- Siblings are the only enemy you can’t live without. – Anonymous
- The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions. – Robert Brault
- Siblings-the definition that comprises love, strife, competition, and forever friends. – Byron Pulsifer
- A sibling represents a person’s past, present, and future. – John Corey Whaley
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”- Isadora James.
We hope you found some awesome Raksha Bandhan quotes and Rakhi messages for your brothers and sisters, who cannot come together to celebrate the festival. Whether you send these warm Raksha Bandhan messages in beautifully handwritten cards or as text messages, your siblings will love you for remembering them and also cherish your presence in their lives. Happy Raksha Bandhan!