Mornings are super busy for all mums. Between getting the kids ready for school, prepping for gym, packing lunch, one could use any help that one can get to make mornings easier. That’s where this overnight oats recipe comes to your rescue. You can prepare it the night before so that the next morning, your family can enjoy a hearty, high protein, nutritious meal together without getting late. Plus, you can get creative and make tasty flavor combinations. They can be eaten hot or cold. And you can microwave them as well.
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|1 People||5 Minutes||1 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp(tablespoons) chia seeds
- 1 peach, cubed
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp(teaspoon) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- 2 Cover the bowl and refrigerate it overnight.
- 3 While using, warm oatmeal for about one minute in the microwave, if desired.
Serving Size 200.0 g
|Calories||239||Calories from Fat||77|
|Total Fat||8.5 g 13%||Saturated Fat||2.6 g 13%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g||Cholesterol||13 mg 4%|
|Sodium||92 mg 4%||Potassium||225 mg 6%|
|Total Carbohydrates||32.7 g 11%||Dietary Fiber||7.7 g 31%|
|Sugars||10.9 g||Protein||8.2 g|
|Vitamin A||4%||Vitamin C||21%|
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.