The auspicious nine days of Navratri call for the celebration and worship of the nine incarnations of Maa Durga. In this nine-day-long festival, all the nine forms of Goddess Durga are worshipped to celebrate the triumph of Goddess Durga over evil spirits in these nine days. Navratri comes four times a year, but Chaitra Navratri and Sharad Navratri are the most observed ones. These nine days are observed with full excitement, preparations, happiness, and doing good deeds. People clean up their homes, wear new clothes, observe fastings, and do bhajans and kirtans of Maa Durga in these nine days till Ram Navmi.
Apart from dressing up well and other things, people share good messages and wishes to their loved ones and colleagues to wish Happy and auspicious Navratri.
Happy Navratri Wishes and Messages
A sweet wish or a message can make someone’s day. This Navratri, let’s wish our loved ones and colleagues happy Durga Navami wishes by sending them messages and wishes in English, Hindi, Hinglish, and other regional languages.
- May Goddess Durga bless you with immense strength to overcome all the obstacles in life. Happy Navratri!
- I wish for you to receive loads of happiness and success this Navratri. Happy Navratri to you and your family!
- May the nine long days of Navratri fill your home and heart with positivity, good thoughts, and happiness. Warm Navratri wishes to you.
- The celebrations of Navratri inspire us all to be happy in life and to be thankful for whatever we have been blessed with. Happy Navratri!
- Let the colourful hues of devotion, harmony, and happiness fill your heart this Navratri. Have a happy and auspicious Navratri!
- May Goddess Durga shower her blessing upon you and your family. Happy Navratri!
- May Maa Durga bless you and your loved ones with life’s greatest adventures and fulfil all your desires. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Navratri!
- Maa Durga ka sada rahe ashirvad,
dhan, samridhi, sukh aur kamiyabi ka de aapko aashirvad,
Navrati ki nau raatein roshan kar dein aapka Jeevan,
Navratri ki shubh kamnayein!
- I wish this Navratri empower you with enough strength to face difficulties and problems in life and help you emerge as a winner. Happy Sharad Navratri to you!
- Revel in these nine auspicious nights of fierceness and gentleness. Happy Navratri!
- May the nine-day celebrations of Navratri infuse your life with unmatched energy and happiness. Wishing you a warm and blessed Navratri. Have a blessed Navratri!
- Wishing you the positive energy and courage of Maa Durga, the prosperity of Maa Lakshmi, and the wisdom of Maa Saraswati. Warm greetings on the occasion of Navratri to you!
- May the 9 avatars of Goddess Vaishno bless you with 9 desired qualities – knowledge, happiness, harmony, devotion, humanity, health, peace, name, and fame. Have a blessed Navratri!
- May the auspicious festival of Navratri bring joy and prosperity to your life. Happy Navratri!
- May this Navratri give your life a profound purpose, a new direction to move into, and new energies to learn new things in life. A very Happy Navratri to you.
- May the festive occasion of Navratri bless your home and heart with positivity and good luck and thoughts. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri.
- This Navratri, may the fire of Devi illuminate you. Jai Mata Di!
- Here’s wishing you a very happy, prosperous and healthy life on the auspicious occasion of Navratri.
- May this Navratra bring joy, happiness, and prosperity in the life of you and your family. Jai Mata Di!
- Is Navratri apki sari manokamnayein ho puri. Ap paye sukh samridhi aur shanti. Maa Durga ke ashirwaad humesha rahe apke aur apke parivar pe. Jai Mata Di! Navratri ki shubkamnayen. Happy Navratri!
- Sending my best wishes on the auspicious nine-day celebration of Navratri. Jai Mata Di!
- May Mata Vaishno, Saraswati, and Lakshmi always be there to bless you with all the energy you need to make your dreams come true. Happy Navratri!
- May you celebrate the nine days to Navratri with full devotion and purity of heart. Jai Mata Di!
- As the holy occasion of Navratri is here and the aura is brimmed with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this Navratri will be great and beneficial for you!
- Wishing a very Happy Sharad Navratri to you and your family. May Mata Durga is always there to bestow you with great strength to fight all your challenges.
- May this occasion be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. Happy Navratri!
- May Maa Sherwali bless you with good fortune, good health, and successful life. Happy Navratri.
- This Navratri, may the blessings and wisdom of Devi Saraswati be with you. Jai Saraswati Mata!
- Let Devi’s grace flow into your life on this Navratri. Jai Bhairavi!
- Pyar ka tarana uphar ho, Khushiyo ka nazrana beshumar ho, Na rahe koi gam ka ehsaas, Aisa navratra utsav is saal ho!
- Warm greetings on Navratri to you…. Wishing you nine days full of celebrations, excitement, fasts, dance, feasts, and dandiya that bring eternal joy and prosperity in your life.
- On the special occasion of Navratri, I wish you nine nights of enjoyment, glory, dance, and feast. A very Happy Navratri to you and your loved ones!
- Wishing this Navratri to fill your life with Samridhi, Yash, Dhan and Aishwarya! Jai Maa Vaishno!
- May all nine goddesses bestow you with eternal happiness and success. Best wishes on Navratri to you!
- Cherish new beginnings with the arrival of Mata Durga at home. A very Happy Navratri to you and your loved ones!
- There is nothing to fear in life when you have the blessings of Maa Ambey with you. Happy Navratri!
- May the positive vibes of Navratri take away all the negativities from your life and bestow upon you a vibrant festive season. Jai Mata Di!
- A very Happy Navratri to my dearest friend. May the nine goddesses bless you with the best of health, peace, and happiness in life.
- May all the nine nights of Navratri are blessed with high energies and amazing celebrations. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri!
- My only wish this Navratri is that Mata Ambey answers all your prayers and showers you with the best of everything in life! Happy Navratri!
Heartfelt Navratri Quotes for Your Family & Friends
Make the nine days of Navratri extra special by sharing these positive Navratri quotes with your friends and family. These beautiful quotes in English are just what will make them happy.
- “Devi-Mahatmayam has special meaning for spirituality, With illumination, wisdom, strength – to freedom finally!” ― Munindr
- “The world which worships Mother Mary and goddess Durga also has experienced such heinous crimes against her daughters. ― Debajani Mohanty
- She the refuge, peaceful and merciful undoubtedly, She pervades over all, is universal form certainly, Her lotus feet worshipped by universe – all Glory, On your appeal “Protect me Durga” saves entirely.- 458 -” ― Munindra Misra, Chants of Hindu Gods and Godesses in English Rhyme
- “That the goddess comes to town with her children, leaving her reluctant-householder husband behind on Mount Kailash, makes Pujo a singular celebration of family values and domesticity, unlike the Kill Bill independence of Kali.”― Indrajit Hazra, Grand Delusions: A Short Biography Of Kolkata
- Ganesh ka niwas ho, Lakshmi ka hath ho, Saraswati ka sath ho; Aur Maa Ambey ke ashirwad se aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho!
- On Navratri, may Maa Vaishno inspire all of us with strength, positivity, wisdom, and devotion!
Jai Ambe! Jai Bhavani! Jai Durga!
- Feast and have fun,
The dandiya raas has begun,
Durga Mata is blessing us through,
A very Happy Navratri to you!
- Mata bharti jholi khali!
Mata Ambe Vaishno wali!
Mata Sankat harna wali!
Mata Vipda Mitane wali!
Mata ke sabhi bhakto ko Navratri ki Hardik Subh Kamnayen!
- May the bright hues of Navratri bring into our lives high spirits and positivity. Wishing a blessed and cheerful Navratri to you and your family!
- Maa Durga aapko bal, buddhi, sukh, aishwarya aur sukh pradaan karen! Jai Mata Di!
Cool Navratri Whatsapp Statuses
Whatsapp statuses are today’s thing. They not only beautify the status but also remind people of the nine celebratory nights of Navratri. Below are some Navratri blessing quotes that you can use as captions for Navratri.
- Warm wishes on Navratri to all. Let us perform Garba and enjoy the festivities as we seek the blessings of the nine incarnations of Maa Durga.
- Devote yourself to the nine days festival of worshipping nine goddesses. Happy Navaratri!
- सरल बनो स्मार्ट नहीं,
क्यूँकि हमें ईश्वर ने बनाया है
सैमसंग या ऐप्पल ने नहीं ॥
- Play Garba to devote your love for Devi, Not to change your relationship status.
- This Navratri, may Goddess Ambey remove all your sufferings and may you get blessed with a happy and healthy life. Jai Mata Di!
- पग पग में फूल खिले,
ख़ुशी आप सबको इतनी मिले,
कभी न हो दुखों का सामना,
यही है नवरात्री की शुभकामना।
।। जय माता दी ।।
- Wishing Maa Lakshmi to donate the internal wealth of virtues and divine qualities to you.
Have a Happy Navratri to you and your family!
- मां दुर्गा, मां अंबे, मां जगदंबे,
मां वैष्णो, मां भवानी, मां शीतला, मां चंडी,
माता रानी मेरी और आपकी मनोकामना पूरी करें!
- Sending nine Navratri prasad for you:
- Navratri ki Shubhkamnayein! Maa Ambey aapko and apke parivar ko dhan, dhanya, bal, buddhi, sukh, Aishwarya, samridhi aur sampannta pradaan karen! Om Namoh Durgey!
We hope you find the most suitable quotes to send to your near and dear ones from the lot above. May Maa Durga bless you always!
Navratri and Dussehra Facts for Kids
Tips to Dress up Your Kids for Navratri Festival
9 Colours of Navratri Festival And Their Importance
This post was last modified on September 19, 2022 6:43 pm