Spring season boasts of beautiful and bright sunny days with flowers and trees blooming all around and along comes hope and fresh beginnings! Whether it is a picnic with friends, hiking with the family, or simply enjoying a lazy outdoor lunch with your loved ones, Spring is the best season to do all this and more! It is a season to feel motivated, refreshed and to rekindle the spark in your soul. And if you wish to feel inspired, we have some beautiful spring sayings or quotes that will spark some positive vibes and give you hope! Browse this post to know some wonderful spring saying and the first day of spring quotes!
Wonderful Spring Quotes and Sayings
As the season of renewal and rebirth engulf nature in its warmth, there is hope, joy, growth, and love all around. Let this season have a positive impact on your life, too; here are some wonderful ‘spring is coming’ quotes and sayings to inspire you:
1. “Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.” By Jessica Harrelson.
2. “Oh, Spring! I want to go out and feel you and get inspiration. My old things seem dead. I want fresh contacts, more vital searching.” By Emily Carr.
3. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” By Sheryl Crow.
4. “It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot, and the wind blows cold when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade.” By Charles Dickens
5. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” By Mário Quintana
6. “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.” By Harriet Ann Jacobs.
7. “Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.” By Lewis Grizzard.
8. “Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.” By Geoffrey B. Charlesworth.
9. “Early spring is the time for a vigorous change, a preparation for the heat-driven oppression that is to come.” By Henry Rollins
10. “The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.” By Henry Van Dyke
11. “In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head.” By Emma Racine Defleur.
12. “Animate or inanimate, all bodies under the sun give expression to their vitality. Especially on a fine day in spring!” By Henry Miller.
13. “I can still bring into my body the joy I felt at seeing the first trillium of spring, which seemed to be telling me, “Never give up hope, spring will come.” By Jessica Stern.
14. “Spring is not a season; it is a mysterious illusionist who sets off fireworks in the depths of our soul!” By Mehmet Murat ildan.
15. “In spring, the dead trees, roots, and animals come to life again exactly as they were, thus providing hundreds of thousands of examples, specimens, and proofs of the supreme resurrection.” By Master Nursi.
16. “It was such a spring day as breathes into a man an ineffable yearning, a painful sweetness, a longing that makes him stand motionless, looking at the leaves or grass, and fling out his arms to embrace he knows not what.” By John Galsworthy.
17. “Spring drew on…and a greenness grew over those brown beds, which, freshening daily, suggested the thought that Hope traversed them at night and left each morning brighter traces of her steps.” By Charlotte Brontë.
18. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” By Anne Bradstreet.
19. “If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.” By Audra Foveo.
20. “I glanced out the window at the signs of spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the sun was almost bright.” By Millard Kaufman.
21. “Behold, my friends, the spring has come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love.” By Sitting Bull.
22. “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” By Rainer Maria Rilke
23. “Following dark winter’s strife, a warm air rises, teemed with life. Birth, rebirth, as the waiting die. Old love, new love sprouts wings to fly.” By Phar West Nagle.
24. “Gather in the summer, gather in the winter; and you will have everything you want in the spring.” ― Alan Maiccon
25. “Spring is coming….Time for some cleaning. Remove all the self-doubt, worry, jealousy, regret, anger, guilt, or any other negative emotions that are holding you back from your happy, fulfilled life.” By Nanette Mathews.
26. “Spring is the time of the year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.” By Charles Dickens
27. “The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter!” By Jen Selinsky
28. “Spring is painted in daffodil yellows, robin egg blues, new grass green and the brightness of hope for a better life.” By Toni Sorenson
29. “I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer.” By Dodie Smith
30. “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” By Oscar Wilde
31. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.” By Bishop Reginald Heber
32. “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.” By Virgil A. Kraft
33. “In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.” By Mark Twain
34. “Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.” By John Muir
35. “Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.” By Doug Larson
36. “If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.” By Victor Hugo
37. “Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed… Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.” By Henry David Thoreau
38. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” By Pablo Neruda
39. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” By Margaret Atwood
40. “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” By Leo Tolstoy
41. “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.” By William Shakespeare
42. “Now every field is clothed with grass, and every tree with leaves; now the woods put forth their blossoms, and the year assumes its gay attire.” By Virgil
43. “Spring passes, and one remembers one’s innocence. Summer passes, and one remembers one’s exuberance. Autumn passes, and one remembers one’s reverence. Winter passes, and one remembers one’s perseverance.” By Yoko Ono
44. “April prepares her green traffic light, and the world thinks Go.” By Christopher Morley
45. “The sun was warm, but the wind was chill / You know how it is with an April day.” By Robert Frost
46. “I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature’s rebirth?” By Edward Giobbi
47. “It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want—oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heartache, you want it so!” By Mark Twain.
48. “Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew especially strong in spring.” By Vladimir Nabokov.
49. “Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.” By W. Earl Hall
50. “The spring wakes us, nurtures us, and revitalizes us. How often does your spring come? If you are a prisoner of the calendar, it comes once a year. If you are creating authentic power, it comes frequently, or very frequently.” By Gary Zukav
51. “Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment.” By Ellis Peters
52. “To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.” By George Santayana
53. “Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.” By John Muir
54. “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.” By Bernard Williams
55. “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.” By S. Brown
56. “Blossom by blossom, the spring begins.” By Algernon Charles Swinburne
57. “Always it’s Spring, and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves.” By E.E. Cummings
58. “You are reborn with the roses in every spring.” By Juan Ramón Jiménez
59. “The blooming spring is the smile of the ever-joyful nature.” By Debasish Mridha
60. “Spring is the fountain of love for thirsty winter” By Munia Khan.
Spring is a season of new beginnings and positivity, and we hope these short spring quotes will not only bring a big smile to your face but will also give you a reason to be merry and celebrate each day of this beautiful season!