50 Beautiful Love Quotes From Parents to Their Children
Anyone who has kids or has spent time with kids knows how much joy they bring into the world. But nothing can beat the love parents have for their children! The love parents have for kids is everlasting and deep. This love will never reduce, even when children grow up. If you have a hard time expressing your love for your daughter and son, then these quotes can help!
Charming Quotes About Loving Your Child
These ‘loving your son and daughter quotes’ can be used as captions for pictures on social media or in the scrapbook you are creating with the best memories of your children!
- Butterflies have wings, so they can fly. Bunnies have legs, so they can hop and run. Fish have gills, so they can swim. I have a heart, so I can love you.
- As a mother, I make mistakes. I am not perfect. And sometimes I go a little crazy. But all that is okay because, at the end of the day, I know that no one could ever love my baby the way I do.
- My baby may not get everything they want in life, but they can be sure that they have a mother that loves them unconditionally, more than anything on earth.
- I love my children because they complete my world with laughter and joy, and I wish for nothing more.
- My dear children, if you can see yourselves through my eyes then you would see how special you are.
- The only love in this universe that is truly unconditional, selfless, and forgiving is parental love.
- All I want to see in this whole wide world is for you to grow up happy and healthy.
- There is nothing more brilliant in this world than seeing your children grow up to become the best person they can be.
- Children need at least one person on this earth who delights in their existence, who thinks that the sun rises and sets on them, and loves them with all their heart.
- The greatest and best gift I can give my children is my love, my time, and my attention. Nobody can stop me from loving you.
- Raising my children was my choice. Sometimes, I give up things for them but I never regret it. No matter how far they go or how big they get, my life is and will always be for my children. They have not ruined my life; all they have done is give me a new meaning of life.
- Everything I thought I would hate about having kids; the screaming, the crying, nothing has made me regret it. I completely love it and it has relaxed me.
- I love my babies beyond all reason. They are my joy even when they are filled with wild kid energy.
- You could stretch the love I have for you countless times around the world, and when the entire world is covered, you could stretch my love through the galaxy for all eternity.
- My feeling of responsibility for the well-being and safety of my babies are so strong that even if an asteroid threatens the existence of life on earth, I would hold myself responsible for my babies’ fates.
- I love my children very much. They allow me to be late to every event without having to take the blame.
- What is it like to be a parent? It is one of the toughest things you will ever have to do but in exchange, you learn the meaning of true and unconditional love.
- The love I have for you is like an invisible and very stretchable elastic band. No matter where or how far you go, we would still be connected.
- My love for you is softer than feather and stronger than iron.
- Do you see the stars sparkling up in the night sky? I wished on one of those stars and I finally got you!
- There are no words to say when I think of how I love you. I love you because you are you.
- If I had to choose between loving my children and breathing, I would choose to use my last breath to tell them “I love you very much”.
- As soon as my angel was born, I immediately wanted to call my own parents and apologize for everything I ever did to hurt them because I never knew how much they loved me.
- Telling my babies how much I love them is not simply a habit. It is a constant reminder to let them know that they are the best thing to have ever happened to me.
- There are places in your heart you never knew existed until you love a baby.
- A baby will make your days shorter, love stronger, bankroll smaller, clothes shabbier, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
- If I could give my baby three things, it would be the strength to follow their passion, the confidence to always know their self-worth, and the ability to know how deeply and truly loved they are.
- Without my children my wallet would be full, my house would be clean, but my heart would be very empty and sad.
- A child may outgrow your lap, but they will never outgrow the love you have in your heart.
- No matter what, I want my babies to know that they were longed for, wished for, prayed for, and they will forever be loved.
- Until one becomes a mother, no one can ever understand what it feels like to love someone so profoundly and deeply that you will ache when they ache, rejoice when they rejoice, feel what they feel, even without ever having to speak a word about it.
- I love my children so much that they make me feel like I am more than just complete, I am overflowing with love.
- You are a miracle and you have grown up to become the most beautiful child.
- Children are like tiny rays of sunshine. They light up the darkest days.
- There is no love more deep and true than the love I have for you.
- My love will be with you every day, even the days you are not with me.
- The love of a parent is whole, no matter how many times it is divided.
- Love is giving children your undivided time and attention.
- Sometimes, the strength of motherhood is greater than the world’s natural laws.
- My little one will never have to wonder where to go for love, support, or a hug. Their mother will always be there for them no matter how much they grow up.
- A mother’s love is forgiving and patient when all others are forsaking. It will never falter or fail, even though the heart is breaking.
- A mother’s love is the perfect fuel to enable a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Before my baby was born, I thought I understood the limits of my heart and knew all the boundaries I had in myself. It is extraordinary to have those boundaries thrown out and realize the love I had is inexhaustible.
- In my world, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Shine on, little angel.
- A father’s love is higher than the tallest mountains and a mother’s love is deeper than the deepest seas.
- When your days are hard, when your luck seems to fail and when your friends turn against you, know that we are just a phone call away.
- My greatest wish is that my children should always know the amount of love I have for them and that they walk through the rest of their lives knowing that I will always be there for them no matter what.
- I will be your greatest fan. I will always defend you. I will be your protector. I will be your best friend and I will always be proud of you. I will love you unconditionally and will always be there for you.
- A baby is something you will carry inside for nine months, in your arms for a few years, and in your heart until the day you die.
- While raising my kids, I have lost my mind but found my soul.
To show that you love your kid unconditionally, quotes and sayings are the best. You can use this collection, especially if you have trouble putting your own feelings into words. It will surely be appreciated!