Cats and dogs are known to have been enemies since time immemorial. It does make a little sense…after all, their behaviours and traits are poles apart! Cats are independent, moody, and masters of their own lives; dogs on the other hand are friendly, dependable, loyal, and very smart. One universal truth that is confirmed by cat and dog owners alike is that cats are weird, and dogs are kooky. Both animals, though, are most definitely entertaining and adorable pets to their humans.
Dog and cat owners are left with endless moments of laughter because of the silly things their pets do.
Imagine a world where cats and dogs had to make resolutions to be better pets! If that indeed were possible, what would these resolutions look like? Here’s what we imagine what they would be:
1. This year, I promise not to whine when my human is giving me a bath.
2. This year, I promise I will not chew my humans shoes (unless they’re extra chewy!)
3. This year, I promise not to drool all over my human’s food, especially after I’ve JUST eaten.
4. This year, I promise I won’t lose my mind when my human mentions going out for a walk.
5. This year, I promise I won’t feel betrayed if my human comes home smelling of another dog.
6. This year, I’ll try to get as many treats from my human as possible to set a new record.
7. This year, I promise to bark less at other dogs when I’m out on a walk. I will control my anger issues.
8. This year, I promise I’ll wag my tail harder when I see my human, and always shower him with love and affection.
1. This year, I promise I won’t lick myself and then go and lick my human immediately.
2. This year, I promise I won’t randomly scratch my human when he’s showing me love.
3. This year, I promise not to drop things off the table as and when I feel like it.
4. This year, I promise to make more funny noises because it entertains my human.
5. This year, I promise to keep my biting at a minimum.
6. This year, I promise to eat whatever my human gives me, and not act like I’m the king.
7. This year, I promise not to jump around the house for no reason.
8. This year, I promise to purr more in my human’s lap, and show him more love.