Humorous Workplace Quotes from Around the World
Let’s face it, work can be quite a drag, unless you’re one of the lucky ones who loves what you do for a living. For the rest of us, who live for the weekends, and feel that familiar sinking feeling come Sunday evening, a dose of humour can really come in handy.
Humour is very important, not only at work, but also in your everyday lives. Laughter is an effective tool to reduce stress and to raise an employee’s morale in a professional space. Inspirational and funny workplace quotes can be effective stress-busters. Fun, humour, and laughter are essential for a healthy work environment. Employees who enjoy their work, are more productive too. So, get rid of negative emotions at work with some of these humorous workplace quotes. Share them with your colleagues and your bosses and lighten up your work environment. Here’s a quick look at some good-humoured office quotes and sayings.
Funny Quotes About Workplace
1. “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called everybody, and they meet at the bar.” – Drew Carey
2. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
3. “Life is scary; at least the salary is funny!” -Anonymous
4. “If you had to identify in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be meetings.” – Dave Barry
5. “Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.” – Don Herold
6. “Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” – Edgar Bergen
7. “I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” – Jerome K. Jerome
8. “Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.” -Anonymous
9. “Personally, I have nothing against work, particularly when performed quietly and unobtrusively, by someone else.” – Barbara Ehrenreich
10. “The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.” – Anonymous
11. “Don’t postpone something that your co-worker can do today!” -Anonymous
12. “Morning is the time when everyone is jealous of the unemployed.” -Anonymous
13. “If Monday was a person, he would be the most-hated one in the world.” -Anonymous
14. “I arrive late at work. But I make up for it by leaving early!” -Charles Lamb
So that’s a glimpse of the lighter-side of a workplace. Share these humorous workplace quotes with your friends too, and lighten up dreary offices everywhere! Boost your creativity by infusing a spark of humour among your co-workers. A good sense of humour supports good communication which is essential for a healthy office environment. Share these funny quotes about your workplace during breaks and help even your colleagues to cope with their work stress.