Last Updated on
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|3 People||15 Minutes||00 Minutes|
For (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2 tbsp mint-coriander chutney
- 2 tbsp tamarind dates chutney
- 1 tsp red chili chutney(Optional)
- 1 large boiled potato, peeled and chopped (optional)
- ½ to ¾ cup boiled moong beans or sprouts
- 1 medium size tomato. finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp(teaspoon) roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
- ¼ or ½ cup sev (optional)
- 5-6 papdis, broken into pieces (optional)
- 2 tbsp (tablespoons) roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- black salt as required
To begin with, dry roast the puffed rice in a kadhai or pan till they become crisp.
Let them cool and take them all in a large mixing bowl.
Add all ingredients to the puffed rice except sev and coriander leaves.
Quickly mix everything.
Garnish bhel with some coriander leaves and sev (optional).
Serve bhel puri immediately to prevent it from being soggy.
|Calories||176||Calories from Fat||2|
|Total Fat||0.2 g 0%||Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg 0%||Sodium||654 mg 27%|
|Potassium||638 mg 18%||Total Carbohydrates||41.4 g 14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 g 4%||Sugars||19.6 g|
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation