Fruit Salad with Fresh Cream
Colorful, delicious and healthy, this fruit salad with cream will find you many fans. Get your little ones to help with a fruit scissor that isn’t too sharp, or help them cut, using a blunt knife. You can also show them how an orange is peeled and sectioned, and ask them to follow. This is a fun way of teaching kids about fruits and getting them to eat as well.
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|4 People||15-20 Minutes||0 Minutes|
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 tbsps (tablespoons) chopped kiwi
- 50 ml fresh cream
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
You need to place the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, and gently toss to combine. Cover the bowl and keep it for chilling for 2 hours.
Stir in the cream and next 3 ingredients just before serving. Garnish, if desired.