|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|24 People||5 Minutes||8 Minutes|
- 2 cups (or 15 onz. can) canned black beans
- 2 cups (or 15 onz. can) canned pinto beans
- 2 cups (or 15 onz. can) canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 cups (or 15 onz. can) canned red kidney beans
- 2 cups (or 15 onz. can) canned white beans
- 1 cup sweet corn (unsalted)
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil (or to taste)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
Open all cans, put all canned content in a strainer, and drain.
Put all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
Put bowl in refrigerator until cool.
Serve as a side dish or as a dip with chips or have with a bowl of soup
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Serving Size: 1 serving (½ cup)
Amount Per Serving
|Calories||125.7||Total Fat||2.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.4 g||Cholesterol||0.0 mg|
|Sodium||268.3 mg||Potassium||324.3 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||20.9 g||Dietary Fiber||5.8 g|
|Sugars||0.3 g||Protein||6.2 g|
|Vitamin A||1.0 %||Vitamin B||12 0.0 %|
|Vitamin C||12.5 %||Vitamin D||0.0 %|
|Vitamin E||0.5 %||Calcium||3.9 %|
|Copper||9.3 %||Folate||21.4 %|
|Iron||10.7 %||Magnesium||10.5 %|
|Manganese||22.1 %||Niacin||2.0 %|
|Pantothenic||Acid 2.6 %||Phosphorus||10.4 %|
|Riboflavin||3.7 %||Selenium||3.3 %|
|Thiamin||7.5 %||Zinc||6.0 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- If you do not want to use canned ingredients, you can wash and soak the beans overnight and cook in a pressure cooker with salt for 4 whistles before using.
- You can also allow the beans to sprout and eat them raw by mixing with other raw ingredients. sprouting will add on the vitamin B and C content of the beans.