1. Kids should not be allowed to leave the room to watch television, use their phones, or look at any other screen. Instead, parents should offer kids adequate time and involve them in various activities.
2. For children under the age of two, screen time should be nil, for children aged two to five, one hour per day no more than that, and for youngsters aged ten to twenty-five, two hours per day.
3. A youngster who spends too much time in front of a screen (smartphone, television, laptop) can develop a variety of major difficulties, including aggressive behaviour, poor communication, social problems, and so on.
4. If your child has reached a certain age when they can watch television, parents should keep an eye on what they are seeing.
5. Television is the finest option for any programme, so parents may allow some screen time and choose shows with strong communication and clear pronunciation based on their child’s age.
6. Sing rhymes with them, tell them stories, and introduce them to their first book (a book with alphabets, numerals, and so on).
7. Sing and dance with the child to their favourite music.
8. Physical activity is also crucial at home; we may keep them busy by doing simple yogasanas, light exercises, and taking them for walks and runs.
9. Talk to your child a lot since it will help them understand language and build their thinking skills. Allow them to speak freely and show attention in their conversations.
10. Play with animals, fruit, toys and ask them to name everything. Tell a narrative about their favourite animal or toy. It will assist kids in learning the names of various animals, fruits and pique their interest in trying new fruits.
11. Let them play with crayons or water-colours; they will enjoy this activity, and it will keep them occupied as they learn about colours.
12. Take them out of the house and show them neighbouring animals, birds, and automobiles. Telling them their names and the sounds the animals, birds, and vehicles make. This will help them grasp their environment.
Last but not least, working with children requires a lot of patience, so keep your calm at all times because everything has a tremendous impact on tiny children.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
This post was last modified on January 4, 2022 5:44 pm
Being a new parent is one of the most underrated and demanding jobs out there.…
Influenza may be easily mistaken for the common cold! But influenza is far more serious…
As soon as monsoon or winter arrives, somebody in the family may catch the flu,…
When planning for further studies, it is essential to checklist all the important requirements. Besides…