- Wake up early. This is a known fact that you should wake up early. But this is a wonderful trick to make your day easy going. I usually wake up at around 6 am or 6:15 a.m, and it sets the tone for the day!
- I then drink a glass of warm water and sometimes add a dash of apple cider vinegar. I then workout for about 15 to 20 minutes. This is the time of the day when I indulge in some me-time.
- I then do a bit of house cleaning, followed by a refreshing shower. It may be tough especially during winters, but I have to take a shower because, in our home, we cook food only after having a bath. In this way, I’m done with most of my chores before 7.30 am.
- After that, my son wakes up. He usually wakes up between 7:00 to 7:15 a.m on school days.
- I make sure that he does all his tasks on his own like brushing his teeth and all the morning rituals which are required.
- From 7:30 a.m. onwards, I prepare the tiffins for my husband and my son. My husband then leaves for work at 9:00 a.m.
So this is how I manage all my work in the early hours of the day, and this helps make my mornings easy and cheerful. You too can follow these simple tips to make your mornings happy and positive. I may not be an expert, but sharing my views and my routine with you all.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.