Dear Parents, in today’s high-tech and advanced society, we try to comfort our newborns in every way imaginable. As parents, we always strive to provide the best for our children.
Diapers are one of the many comforts we provide for our newborns. Diapers are lifesavers for parents since they protect our babies from dampness and help them sleep better as their nap is not disrupted by moisture.
As parents, we understand that diapers are beneficial to our children. However, as parents, we are aware that most babies and children despise diapers. The majority of babies and children dislike wearing diapers and cause mayhem when we try to make them wear them.
Here are a few simple things you can do to assist your baby in overcoming their dislike for diapers.
1) Always smile on your face while changing your baby’s diapers, maintain eye contact with them, and keep talking to them. This will keep them involved in the conversation, and you will be able to make them wear diapers without difficulty.
2) While removing diapers, make sure that the diapers’ elastic does not hurt your babies when you tear the diapers. This is crucial because since we change diapers, we become very casual and sometimes careless too while removing them. When you tear the diapers roughly, their elastic hurts a lot, which becomes one reason why babies hate diapers. So be extra careful while doing this.
3) Sometimes, the corners of the waistband of diapers are hard and stiff. Always check if there is any hardness or stiffness on the diaper’s waistband; if yes, make it soft by pressing that part with your hand. These stiff and hard parts of the diaper waistband keep troubling your baby’s skin and irritate your baby.
4) Having a time frame for the Diaper free period on a daily basis is essential. Diaper free period is when you don’t make your baby wear diapers. You can choose this time frame as per your comfort, but this needs to be done without fail every day. This process helps your baby’s skin and part covered by diapers to Breath and Relax.
5) Keep on checking and changing diapers at regular intervals.
6) Getting the exact and right size of diapers for your babies is very important. The size of the diaper is always determined by the weight of your child and not age.
7) Always use cottony, soft diapers and minimal plastic content.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
This post was last modified on April 28, 2022 2:09 pm
As a new mom it is natural to feel overwhelmed about things. Learning how to…
After the COVID pandemic, monkeypox has come out as another unusual virus that is outbreaking…