Banana – The Power Packed Fruit and It’s Incredible Health Benefits
BANANA!!! Not only our kids favourite fruit but it also has several benefits.
- Eating 1 banana/day significantly strengthen immune system.
- Fully mature BANANA is perfect for digestive system because sugar is easily absorbed unlike green which is hard to digest because starch is difficult to turn into sugar.
- Not that green bananas are not good. They are also rich in probiotic bacteria that work well on the health of colon.
- They contain less sugar than ripe banana and more starch which is responsible for longer feeling of satiety.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Banana with dark spots in very yellow color produces a substance called “TNF ( Tumor Necrosis Factor)” or a Tumour cell killer capable of fighting abnormal cells in our body.
- The more the spots on the crust darker,the higher the concentration of these substances is that strengthens our immune system.
- During diarrhoea they have a calming effect in the digestive tract and help you restore electrolytes.
- The banana is a natural antacids so it offers a relief from acid re flux and heartburn.
- It is the only raw fruit that can be consumed without any potential danger for people with stomach ulcers.
- Bananas can help you prevent kidney cancer; they protect the eyes from macular degeneration and build strong bones due to the increased absorption of calcium.
- Bananas will make you smarter and help you during studying. Eat one banana before an exam and use the effects from the high level of potassium.
- Being rich in antioxidants, they offer resistance to free radicals and protect our bodies from chronic diseases.
- After an insect bite or a rash, rub the inner side of the banana peel onto the affected area and the itching and irritation will decrease.
- 100 gms of BANANA approximately contains 90-100 calories and most important it has 0% cholestrol.
- Regarding other nutrients:
- Carbohydrates : 22-25gms
- Protein: 1.09-1.3gms
- Total fat: 0.3-0.4gms
- Dietary fiber: 2.6-3gm
- Iron: 1%
- Magnesium: 7%
- Vitamin-A: 1%
- Vitamin-c: 17%
- Vitamin B6: 20%
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.