Steps to make a sprouts bhel is given below:
1. Boil the soaked sprouts for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Drain water from boiled sprouts.
3. Heat the pan and add 1 tbsp oil.
4. Add 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
5. Add a pinch of hing (Asafoetida) and curry leaves.
6. Add spices like ¼ tsp red chili powder (as per taste) and ¼ tsp coriander powder.
7. Now, add boiled sprouts, peanuts, and salt and mix well.
8. Add ½ tsp lemon juice.
9. Turn off the gas flame.
10. Garnish it with finely chopped onion and tomato, coriander leaves, and sev.
The sprouts bhel is very nutritious and protein-rich. So try this mouth-watering and healthy snack,
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
This post was last modified on April 25, 2022 1:36 pm
As a new mom it is natural to feel overwhelmed about things. Learning how to…
After the COVID pandemic, monkeypox has come out as another unusual virus that is outbreaking…