35 Funny Halloween Jokes for Kids
To date, Halloween has been all about candies and costumes, but not anymore! Laughter is the best way to break the ice and get the kids more comfortable with each other. So why not put the lame dad jokes to rest for a while and share some funny and ghostly Halloween jokes with kids instead!
In this post, you will find some 35 funny Halloween jokes, which will definitely bring a smile to your kids’ faces. For best results, you can add some background effects to enhance the spookiness and scariness!
Best Halloween Jokes for Children
Here, we have gathered some classic Halloween puns for kids, which are a perfect combination of scary, corny, and, most of the time, silly as they should be.
1. Which monster plays tricks on Halloween?
2. What would be the favourite subject of a witch in school?
3. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
Because its heart wasn’t in it.
4. When the werewolf saw the full moon, why did it go to the dressing room?
It went to the dressing room as it needed to change!
5. What did Frankenstein say when he got up from his nap?
“I just had a shocking dream!”
6. What did the vampire say when she saw her reflection in the looking mirror?
“It’s time to change the mirror!”
7. What’s the first thing ghosts do when they get inside a car?
Ghosts boo-kle their seatbelts tight!
8. Why do mummies make the best employees?
Because they get entirely wrapped up in their work!
9. Can you name the favourite music of a mummy?
10. Which breed of dogs do vampires like the best?
11. How does it feel to be kissed by a vampire?
It’s a pain in the neck!
12. What would you call a skeleton that doesn’t work?
13. Why wasn’t there any food left after the monster party?
Because in the monster party, everyone was a goblin!
14. Which type of story always begins with an “on a dark, stormy and mysterious night?”
It’s always a ghost’s bedtime story!
15. How many despicable snow monsters do you think it would take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one, but you need to believe in that first!
16. Why was the pancake made by Dracula so terrible?
Because Dracula got turned into the bat-ter!
17. Which is the favourite drink of ghosts?
18. What do witches put on their hair?
19. What would be the favourite dessert of a ghost?
20. What is it called when a ghost gets lost in a fog?
He is a mist!
21. What can you get from a vampire in the snow?
22. In which position does a ghost play hockey with friends?
23. What would you call it when a witch goes to the beach?
24. What did the little girl ask when she had to choose between a tricycle and a bar of chocolate?
Trike or treat?
25. Where do baby ghosts stay during the daytime?
Baby day-scare centre!
26. When do you consider black cats bad luck when they follow you?
Only when you are a mouse.
27. What would you give a vampire when he falls sick?
You give him coffin drops!
28. Which fruit is most liked by a scarecrow?
29. Why do you think the skeleton could not cross the road?
Because he didn’t have guts!
30. Which type of monster or ghost, according to you, is the best dancer?
31. Why did the skeleton have to climb up the tree?
Because a dog was after his bones.
32. Why can’t ghosts tell lies?
Because you can see through them.
33. What runs around a haunted house and never stops?
34. What is a dancing ghost called?
35. Who won the spooky beauty contest last year?
The above Halloween jokes are perfect if you are looking for some Halloween humour for your kids! We hope you had a good time reading and believe that you will share these ghost jokes with kids and friends. These jokes are ideal to be shared by teachers with children of pre-school or elementary.