After spending a refreshing and rejuvenating summer break, getting your kid back to the grind of going to school may sometimes become a daunting task for parents. Well, if you are struggling to pep your kid up for the new session, worry no more as we have some great quotes that may help your kid to get all excited about his first day at school! Browse this post to know more about some of the best back to school sayings and the first day of kindergarten quotes that will make going to school a memorable and pleasurable experience!
Inspiring Quotes and Sayings to Get Your Kid Back to School
Change is difficult to accept, well, this may not only be true for adults but for younger kids too, especially when it comes to going to a new class or a new school. The entire experience of being in a new classroom, with new classmates, with new teachers and the new set-up can be intimidating for a child. How about you ease your kid’s woes by getting your kid all pumped up and squeaky excited about his first day at school. If you are on the same page as we are, some of our welcome back to school quotes may be helpful! Share these inspiring saying and quotes for the beginning of school year and the first day of preschool quotes with your kids and see how they get all elated to go to school!
- “You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment”. Michelle Obama.
- “When we empower girls hungry for education, we cultivate women who are emboldened to effect change within their communities and globally.” — Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex. Quote 2
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr Seuss
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world”. Malala Yousafzai.
- “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school”. Albert Einstein.
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place”. Nora Roberts.
- “Give a bowl of rice to a man and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to grow his rice and you will save his life”. Confucius.
- “I’m not going to school just for the academics. I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning.” Emma Watson.
- “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life”. Steve Jobs.
- “Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it”. Edmund Burke.
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”. Nelson Mandela.
- “Education is our passport to future, for tomorrow belongs to people who prepare for it today”. Malcolm X.
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice”. Brian Herbert.
- “Take your risks now. As you grow older, you become more fearful and less flexible. And I mean that literally. I hurt my knee this week on the treadmill, and it wasn’t even on.” Amy Poehler.
- “Education is not filling with a pail, but the lightening of a fire”. William Yeats.
- “Everything is a learning process: any time you fall over, it’s just teaching you to stand up the next time”. Joel Edgerton
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over”. Richard Branson.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time”. Thomas. A. Edison.
- “Belonging starts with self-acceptance … Believing that you’re enough is what gives you the courage to be authentic, vulnerable and imperfect.” Brene Brown
- “What was previously perceived as nerdy is now viewed as original. What I like about nerdiness, geekiness, is it doesn’t matter what you’re into. It just means you’re not a follower.” — Kristen Bell.
- “In a global economy, where the most valuable skill you can sell is your knowledge, a good education is no longer just a pathway to opportunity, it is a prerequisite.” Barack Obama
- “Don’t try so hard to fit in, and certainly don’t try so hard to be different … just try hard to be you.” Zendaya
- “Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt.
- “The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differs from the dead”. Aristotle.
These quotes include some funny back to school quotes as well as the ones with deeper meanings that can help in inspiring your kids. Do share these amazing quotes with your kids and make their memories of the first day at school worth remembering!