Last Updated on
The relationship between a brother and sister is special. They fight like cats and dogs, but always have each other’s back. Love ’em, hate ’em, you cannot live without ’em! So why not make this Rakhi Day that extra bit special for your sibling? Here are some of Bollywood’s best Raksha Bandhan songs about the eternal bro-sis bond of love we all share with our siblings and cousins.
19 Hit Bollywood Raksha Bandhan Songs to Make This Rakhi Special
Raksha Bandhan is almost here and we are polishing our singing skills! Are you? Here are 20 Raksha Bandhan special songs you can dedicate to your brother and/or sister this year… because we like it sappy, cheesy, and absolutely filmy!
1. Bhaiyya Mere Rakhi Ke Bandhan Ko Nibhana – Chhoti Behen
2. Phulon Ka Taaron Ka – Hare Ram Hare Krushna
3. Behena Ne Bhai Ki Kalayi Pe – Resham Ki Dori
4. Yeh Rakhi Bandhan Hai Aisa – Beimaan
5. Bhai Behen Ka Pyar – Farishtey
6. Mata Bhi Tu, Pita Bhi Tu – Watan Ke Rakhwaale
7. Chanda Re Mere Bhaiya Se Kehna – Chambal Ki Kasam
8. Mere Bhaiyya Mere Chanda Mere Anmol Ratan – Kaajal
9. Dekh Sakta Hun Main Kuchh Bhi Hote Hue – Majboor
10. Jhoola Bahon ka – Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
11. Rang Birangi Rakhi Leke – Anpadh
12. Ab Ke Baras Bhejo Bhaiyya Ko Babul – Bandini
13. Meri Pyari Beheniya – Saccha Jhutha
14. Meri Rakhi Ka Matlab – Tirangaa
15. Hum Bahenon Ke Liye – Anjaana
16. Meri Behena Ye Rakhi Ki Laaj Tera Bhaiyya Nibhayega – Pyari Behena
17. Rakhi Dhagon Ka Tyohar
18. Abhi Mujhme Kahin Baaki Thodi Si hai Zindagi
19. Raksha bandhan song shatrughan sinha
Tie rakhis, eat sweets, exchange gifts and sing and dance to these super-cute songs when your siblings come over. May you have a joyous, fun-filled and memorable Raksha Bandhan this year!